having a titcow gf is ideal for mogging and preselection

Slayer

Slayer

^ she could have fixed me
no man can ever seriously challenge your masculinity when you're seen in public with a woman like this

and other women get insanely jealous of huge titted girls and will try to show her up by stealing u away from her (seen this very dynamic irl)

Fully disembarked from the small-medium tits train after having this realization

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 19551, Gargamel and 8 others
That woman is fucking hot. Huge tits are so good. Id marry that one.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, gogger, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
I'd prefer an anorexic girl with small (perky) breasts. This is the ideal women however (in motion), a silver fox of sorts. A gem among gems..

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Prince88, Gargamel and 8 others
I'd bang but not LTR her

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I'd prefer an anorexic girl with small (perky) breasts. This is the ideal women however (in motion), a silver fox of sorts. A gem among gems..

How old is she? She looks 60+.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19499
no man can ever seriously challenge your masculinity when you're seen in public with a woman like this

and other women get insanely jealous of huge titted girls and will try to show her up by stealing u away from her (seen this very dynamic irl)

Fully disembarked from the small-medium tits train after having this realization
Legit. The downside is that the second she has a wedding ring on her finger she is gonna get them reduced cos "back trouble"- the giant rack was helpful for nailing Chad but she won't want to keep them for the satisfaction of her betabux husband.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Richard_Hungwell

She's hot af but the nipples are way too huge. Her overall sexiness overshadows it, but yeh.

Amazing face, amazing tits, amazing hips

Big saggy tits just don't do it for me, I prefer big butts, small waist, and perky tits

fuark legit
Something I noticed at the last dance music event I went to is that a lot of the low trust looking roidcels were walking around with very thick, big titted girls. It just screams: that fucker is a High T animal
Skinny girls are out of fashion for the status mog
I think every guy is starting to realize that skinny girls behave like utter cunts to 99% of men
So showing a skinny girl off as a trophy just leads to the suspicion that you are a cuck for her and she treats you like shit (unless you look like a top 1% guy)