Having a “top tier life “ is subjective.

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
To me I do have one. I like where I’m at and what I’m doing with my life. I genuinely do not enjoy being social or having social media or whatever. I really am a private person and always have been. I am extremely introverted not from no one wanting to hang out or be my friend but because I really do enjoy being alone and doing solo activities like playing video games while listening to podcasts

And I have been successful at almost everything I’ve done. When I put my mind to something I do achieve it. In high school when I wanted to be good at poker I focused in on it learned the game and all the math behind it and read tons of books and by the time I was 21 I had made tons of money from online poker more than enough to get all my surgeries and new BMW and penthouse apartment in SF.

When I wanted to learn to trade stocks professionally I read a few books and spent 16 hours a day for two years alone in my room studying stock charts,patterns,historical data over and years and years tinkering with different strategies,trial and error back testing etc. And now I trade stocks for a living and am successful doing that.

When I saw the success my younger brother got from looks alone I was driven to become good looking so I got surgery and did every single possible looksmax available and go through the work of always frauding on point with things like contacts and elevator shoes to always appear as the frauded better looking person I want to be. And I got over 150 slays in 2 years

I have accomplished plenty of things. I do think I am a genius in all honesty. I have more money and looks than most people ever will. As cliche as it is money has not brought me a shred of increased happiness other than the fact that it has enabled me to buy surgeries and looksmaxxes so in that aspect it does bring increased happiness. I’m fact most my increased quality of life has come from getting to low bf thru weight loss and from all my looksmaxxes and learning the red pill philosophy from this site.

in more recent years tho having my brother as my best friend has been a blessing. It’s nice to have one best friend in life to bro out with.

Edit: Also having a family or wife or gf doesnt appeal to me at all. I cant even have a gf or hang out with a girl for more thna a day at a time without it stressing me out and wanting to get away from her to have alone time, there's no chance I would ever be able to have a family or children so that's off the table

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai, thecel, Deleted member 5892 and 3 others
I ain’t een read

Attachments

• 4FA0B57B-A656-48EB-B424-49F847CD5E9D.jpeg
    4FA0B57B-A656-48EB-B424-49F847CD5E9D.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
To me I do have one. I like where I’m at and what I’m doing with my life. I genuinely do not enjoy being social or having social media or whatever. I really am a private person and always have been. I am extremely introverted not from no one wanting to hang out or be my friend but because I really do enjoy being alone and doing solo activities like playing video games while listening to podcasts

And I have been successful at almost everything I’ve done. When I put my mind to something I do achieve it. In high school when I wanted to be good at poker I focused in on it learned the game and all the math behind it and read tons of books and by the time I was 21 I had made tons of money from online poker more than enough to get all my surgeries and new BMW and penthouse apartment in SF.

When I wanted to learn to trade stocks professionally I read a few books and spent 16 hours a day for two years alone in my room studying stock charts,patterns,historical data over and years and years tinkering with different strategies,trial and error back testing etc. And now I trade stocks for a living and am successful doing that.

When I saw the success my younger brother got from looks alone I was driven to become good looking so I got surgery and did every single possible looksmax available and go through the work of always frauding on point with things like contacts and elevator shoes to always appear as the frauded better looking person I want to be. And I got over 150 slays in 2 years

I have accomplished plenty of things. I do think I am a genius in all honesty. I have more money and looks than most people ever will. As cliche as it is money has not brought me a shred of increased happiness other than the fact that it has enabled me to buy surgeries and looksmaxxes so in that aspect it does bring increased happiness. I’m fact most my increased quality of life has come from getting to low bf thru weight loss and from all my looksmaxxes and learning the red pill philosophy from this site.

in more recent years tho having my brother as my best friend has been a blessing. It’s nice to have one best friend in life to bro out with.

Edit: Also having a family or wife or gf doesnt appeal to me at all. I cant even have a gf or hang out with a girl for more thna a day at a time without it stressing me out and wanting to get away from her to have alone time, there's no chance I would ever be able to have a family or children so that's off the table
What's your looks level now? Also what poker and stock resources do you recommend?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
stop ignoring me :feelswhy:

And I got over 150 slays in 2 years
I have accomplished plenty of things. I do think I am a genius in all honesty. I have more money and looks than most people ever will.
So what exactly are you doing here with tens of thousands of posts, if you are so rich and fabulous?

Didn't read a single molecule

So what exactly are you doing here with tens of thousands of posts, if you are so rich and fabulous?
JFL it's not his text, it's a copypaste from Amnesia.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn and Gonthar
Cope. Life is about the pleasures.

• Hmm...
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
cope

• Hmm...
You are just ugly

• JFL
It's amnesia's post you retards

• Woah
Is it?

Then why is sex, drugs, alcohol, etc so massively popular?

Dafaq do you think subjective means?

ISTG this forum has zero fuckin clue what objectivity and subjectivity are.