Having a woman ask to touch my muscles is the goal.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
If a woman asks if she can touch or feel you, you can then ask if you can touch or feel her. It's all I want. For Christmas.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 2621 and 3 others
All i want for christmas is you

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2846, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Hated subhuman and Deleted member 2846
it does happen

Kinda, when I was back in my prime which was never an actual prime because I am an actual goblin, whenever I flirted with this girl I was friends with, she used to like stroke her ass against my dick subtly so I told her that whenever she touches me like that I get to grab on her titties and she said sure whatever. So I was lucky like 3-4 times and got to grope her tits.

Still a virgin though because I am heavily insecure and like I said ugly and now fat as fuck haha kill me please.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, CupOfCoffee, Pietrosiek and 3 others
It happens quite often with me

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Butthurt Dweller
If a woman asks if she can touch or feel you, you can then ask if you can touch or feel her. It's all I want. For Christmas.
Just lol, foids ask to touch my muscles all the time.

Kinda, when I was back in my prime which was never an actual prime because I am an actual goblin, whenever I flirted with this girl I was friends with, she used to like stroke her ass against my dick subtly so I told her that whenever she touches me like that I get to grab on her titties and she said sure whatever. So I was lucky like 3-4 times and got to grope her tits.

Still a virgin though because I am heavily insecure and like I said ugly and now fat as fuck haha kill me please.
this gave me a boner

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

Bro you were sexually assaulted?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Not like i know Well with the little experience i got but they dont ask And instead subtly touch you

I flirted with this girl I was friends with, she used to like stroke her ass against my dick subtly so I told her that whenever she touches me like that I get to grab on her titties and she said sure whatever
wtf, foids don't do things like that for ugly dudes

Fucking same, bro. I'd cum instantly.

There's no gym for my squandered youth.

I used to get girls doing that to me in H.S. Then I went to college and I only get obese, deformed foids along with my fugly, overweight, creepy sister hitting on me.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife