Having a younger sister is serious suicide fuel

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Do any of you guys have younger sisters in this Tinder age?

My sisters and her Stacylite friends are legit walking/talking blackpills

Some things I heard them do:

1. Ghost guys all the time, because she got bored or he wasnt as cute as they thought at first

2. Legit laughed at the thought of ever talking to a guy shorter than them, they're 5'8/5'9 tho

3. They told me when they break up with a boyfriend they get over them within a week and dont care about them anymore, interested with another guy by then. They also say all their ex's try to get back with them and they laugh at them

4. They are hit on all the fucking time. They think 90% of guys are not good looking. Older men try to bribe them with dates with money/nice cars but they think they are old gross/creepy men

5. They are insanely spoiled rotten, narcissitic, selfish, but yet everybody around me like my family and people in public think they are the sweetest little angels to ever grace their path

Of course none of them admit this straight up, but by just being around them and being blackpilled I can read between the lines

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksJourney, Deleted member 1680, Currycellmate and 26 others
1. Ghost guys all the time, because she got bored or he wasnt as cute as they thought at first

At least I know the reason I get ghosted now

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, LooksJourney, ritalinredemption and 8 others
95% of foids aren't LTR material

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighTierNormie, Deleted member 1680, Gebirgscel and 7 others
Yap don't take it personally unless you're a legit chad everyone gets ghosted

I know all about it bro

My curry sister mogs my at life. She’s a skinny cell no tits or ass but yet she has a threesome with Chad and some other normie girl. Has tons of friends and studying in Yale

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie, LooksJourney, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others

2. Legit laughed at the thought of ever talking to a guy shorter than them, they're 5'8/5'9 tho

3. They told me when they break up with a boyfriend they get over them within a week and dont care about them anymore, interested with another guy by then. They also say all their ex's try to get back with them and they laugh at them

4. They are hit on all the fucking time. They think 90% of guys are not good looking. Older men try to bribe them with dates with money/nice cars but they think they are old gross/creepy men

5. They are insanely spoiled rotten, narcissitic, selfish, but yet everybody around me like my family and people in public think they are the sweetest little angels to ever grace their path

Of course none of them admit this straight up, but by just being around them and being blackpilled I can read between the lines
my sister is so ultra selective that she has never had a boyfriend at 16 years old

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Water is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Insane looksmaxxing tip bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Ruby, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Thank God my sister is a lesbian! I dont think I could handle getting cucked by some chad fucking my sister

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksJourney, Ruby, CopeAndRope and 1 other person
My sister is adopted like me and is bosnian so she's muslim. Never Drinks don't smoke and has a husband who is Austrian since 20 who treats her well. im glad i have no sister which is a whore

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 3rdworldcountry, BackFromTheMogging, toptearmm and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
warm

very cool bro. what is her psl iyo ?
I would say 5.75-6 psl. She's my older sister but i was always very protective of her. I'm also glad my austrian parents raised us oldfashioned and Not like other austrian parents that don't give a Shit when their daughter dresses like a whore and brings home a new guy every weekend. Funny when i say that im a nazi and mysoginist when a foreigner says that he has strong family values jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksJourney, BackFromTheMogging, psycophsez and 4 others
I would say 5.75-6 psl. She's my older sister but i was always very protective of her. I'm also glad my austrian parents raised us oldfashioned and Not like other austrian parents that don't give a Shit when their daughter dresses like a whore and brings home a new guy every weekend. Funny when i say that im a nazi and mysoginist when a foreigner says that he has strong family values jfl
i like that bro, plus i'm happy that somehow she managed to be pious. wish you both the best.
fucking being orphelin has to be hard.
old values are everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
if you're not fucking your sister friends, what are you doing ?

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie, LooksJourney, Ruby and 5 others
All foids are like that bro

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Stingray
My cousins are sluts too tbh. They are midget and ugly but think they the shit cuz they have ugly bf who use them for their holes

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
My curry sister mogs my at life. She’s a skinny cell no tits or ass but yet she has a threesome with Chad and some other normie girl. Has tons of friends and studying in Yale
Your sister is getting threesomes and studying at Yale while you're rotting here? What keeps you going, man? I would have roped so hard jfl.

• +1
Your sister is getting threesomes and studying at Yale while you're rotting here? What keeps you going, man? I would have roped so hard jfl.
Hope optimism that it will get a better man. I'm at work right now anyways doing an internship. My boss isn't here today so its a lax day

your sister is a whore. like every female existed on earth. old news.

thank god that i have no female relatives at all. born and raised in the streets.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie, LooksJourney, Gebirgscel and 2 others
your sister is a whore. like every female existed on earth. old news.

thank god that i have no female relatives at all. born and raised in the streets.
Your mom is a whore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3rdworldcountry, LooksJourney and FatJattMofo
PSL sites spend hours upon hours pointing out blackpills about the attention modern day girls get - Then call people incels for not wasting their time on betabuxing or dating these same women.

It’s mostly ethniks pushing this type of agenda

- This girl is a whore, sleeps and talks to tons of men, has no loyalty, gets bored easily, expects a ton even though she delivers nothing

- Oh, but you’re also a cuck if you don’t worship her at her feet and live your whole entire lives for her.

Curry sentience

Call her a filthy slut in front of your parents.

What's their body count?

Yeah my sis is a teen and gets dms from guys on ig all the time because of being gl

She said to me that she makes plans with guys just to cancel it last hour, basically fuck with them

However, her girl friends like me a lot and you should see her face or her texting back when they talk about me lmao, she gets so angry

Text my sister receives
Ing1

I wish she told me who said that but she don't want to. I would beat that motherfucker so he wouldn't text that to anyone else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yeah my sis is a teen and gets dms from guys on ig all the time because of being gl

She said to me that she makes plans with guys just to cancel it last hour, basically fuck with them

However, her girl friends like me a lot and you should see her face or her texting back when they talk about me lmao, she gets so angry

Text my sister receives
View attachment 142780

I wish she told me who said that but she don't want to. I would beat that motherfucker so he wouldn't text that to anyone else
looks like something someone on this site would say.
Makes them think they're "low inhib"

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie, LooksJourney and SayNoToRotting
looks like something someone on this site would say.
Makes them think they're "low inhib"
Her way of getting attention is instagram and snapchat and I feel like it's not gonna end well for her. She is basically 24/7 on those apps. I wish I could somehow convince her to get off of it but I can't.

Also because of being good looking she gets sometimes little bullied from other girls for facial features that others don't have and I see her sometimes cry about her being bullied for certain things.

Her way of getting attention is instagram and snapchat and I feel like it's not gonna end well for her. She is basically 24/7 on those apps. I wish I could somehow convince her to get off of it but I can't.

Also because of being good looking she gets sometimes little bullied from other girls for facial features that others don't have and I see her sometimes cry about her being bullied for certain things.
that's just being high E
high E women cry over every inconvienece that has the audacity to inconvienece their peaceful mode difficulty lives.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Ruby and Gebirgscel
that's just being high E
high E women cry over every inconvienece that has the audacity to inconvienece their peaceful mode difficulty lives.
Ok thanks, I didn't know that. It's just something I've noticed over the past few years

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
That's why I blocked all my ex and as farewell I said they don't deserve any love

All foids are whores.

thanks for the lil doxx

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
What's their body count?

I think it is very low, they have such high standards and get hit on so often, only Chadlites can date them

They are also very young

it's brutal because they are younger but will surpass you in life experience inevitably because pussy=power of a god.

• +1
its so hard to keep a girls attention nowadays. Unless you're in overlapping social circles, where she has a reason to not get bored and move on so quick, its very difficult. (in this case she would keep attention as it provides some narrative/discussion with her girlfriends/the on off thing they love)

My sister is adopted like me and is bosnian so she's muslim. Never Drinks don't smoke and has a husband who is Austrian since 20 who treats her well. im glad i have no sister which is a whore
https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/o/1/1551.jpg?1571678753

A man of culture I see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
How u telling ur sisters business on this website not even trynna weeknight but that's some cuck shit in both our cultures

Text my sister receives
View attachment 142780

That guy probably thinks he's killing it with the "high confidence" low inhib game. In reality he's just bringing even more attention to how worse he is compared to chad.

Text my sister receives
View attachment 142780

Wat de fuck bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksJourney, prgfromnl and Alexanderr
if my sister ever brings home a BF I will mog him so hard he will rope the moment he sees me

Thank God my sister is a lesbian! I dont think I could handle getting cucked by some chad fucking my sister
even bigger cucking if stacey would rather fuck your sister than dicked down by you
I mog my sister but she has 9999999999999999x times more social value and SMV

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksJourney and FatJattMofo

Text my sister receives
View attachment 142780

I will force my sister to show me insta dms now eventho shes is becky

I will report back if you want

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and Alexanderr
I will force my sister to show me insta dms now eventho shes is becky

I will report back if you want
Do it.
if my sister ever brings home a BF I will mog him so hard he will rope the moment he sees me
Weren’t you like 5’11? If she brings home someone which is 6’4 you’d get mogged even if you looked better than him.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Deleted member 685
im lucky i only have brothers