Having an animal is truly a beautiful thing

D

Deleted member 16582

Bronze
Any animal, doesn't matter which. They are utterly pure and unaffected by the modern world or any of man's perversions, it is an animal the same way it was as on the day that all was created. Straight from the Creator, a beautiful thing to see in your day to day life in this world that has gone so far from nature, and ultimately from the Creator. I like to just stare at my cat and seeing her purity and closeness to the Almighty gives peace to my heart. An animal can't be a disbeliever, an animal can't turn away from Allah, they are all in constant worship and faith in Allah, just like the rocks and pebbles on the earth. MashAllah

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Clark69, LastHopeForNorman, Michael Myers and 7 others
MashAllah
7342de8773ddaceaf4de4d2b7f86cd85.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Michael Myers, Deleted member 2214 and 2 others
Yeah man in minecraft if i had to pick between 1000 people or my cat I'd pick her any day

I like to just stare at my cat and seeing her purity and closeness to the Almighty gives peace to my heart.
OK....this is pretty creepy...

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I would stare at you in fascination too incel, only it wouldnt give peace to my heart it would give me insight into the extent of the degeneracy of this world.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I would stare at you in fascination too incel, only it wouldnt give peace to my heart it would give me insight into the extent of the degeneracy of this world.
Are you Indian?

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 16582
nah you coping, if you bend over naked in front of your dog, it will fuck your ass hole, there are no pure in animal

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
nah you coping, if you bend over naked in front of your dog, it will fuck your ass hole, there are no pure in animal
With fantasies like that it would be you being the degenerate for bending over in front of your dog incel, the dog would just follow its instincts to procreate with a submissive specimen that bends over in front of it, I dont see any dogs writing filth like this either so you've proved my point.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, LastHopeForNorman, Michael Myers and 1 other person
sambo? I know chechen have big wrestling culture
no wrestling, and yes we do. Most fighting sports I suppose not specifically wrestling but generally people will train some form of grappling.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and FailedNormieManlet
no wrestling, and yes we do. Most fighting sports I suppose not specifically wrestling but generally people will train some form of grappling.
Based, I'm a big of grappling, I do judo and BJJ. Best sports ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16582
My cat is actually bringing me closer to Allah, the amount of wisdom that animals emanate when you are able to be close to them and observe them is insane.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Michael Myers
He's a creepy Mooslum. Don't hate him. It's not totally his fault for worshipping white Christian guys and their women. He actually wants out of his false dogma but is terrified to walk away. Perhaps, we can help him. Eh?

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and Gonthar
I love felines, they are divine creatures :love:
But I hate dogshits, they are demonic spawns of Satan :rage:

• WTF
There is no creature moving on the earth, nor a bird flying on its two wings, but they all are communities like you. We have not missed anything in the Book. Then, to their Lord they shall be gathered together. 6:38

“Do you not see that to Allah prostrates whoever is in the heavens and whoever is on the earth and the sun, the moon, the stars, the mountains, the trees, the moving creatures and many of the people? But upon many the punishment has been justified. And he whom Allah humiliates - for him there is no bestower of honor. Indeed, Allah does what He wills.” - (The Holy Qur’an 22:18)

The seven heavens, the earth, and all those in them glorify Him. There is not a single thing that does not glorify His praises—but you ˹simply˺ cannot comprehend their glorification. He is indeed Most Forbearing, All-Forgiving. 17:44

Do you not see that Allah is glorified by all those in the heavens and the earth, even the birds as they soar? Each ˹instinctively˺ knows their manner of prayer and glorification. And Allah has ˹perfect˺ knowledge of all they do. 24:41

"It was He who created all that is on the earth for you, then turned to the sky and made the seven heavens; it is He who has knowledge of all things. " (Qur'an 2:29) - One day you will understand that this life is a story, a theater, a play created for us by Allah, perhaps you will also come to understand the true nature of our earth and true cosmology, this will further get through the idea of it being like a theater created by God once the ideas of infinite random universe and evolution theory and all that are eliminated. But thats another topic ;)
“Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children – like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.” (Quran 57:20)

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and buckchadley31
He's a creepy Mooslum. Don't hate him. It's not totally his fault for worshipping white Christian guys and their women. He actually wants out of his false dogma but is terrified to walk away. Perhaps, we can help him. Eh?
By all means keep crying for me and islam, I will get more points when you become muslim due to my involvement ;)

Make sure to read every post I make that relates to islam, read it carefully and then seethe all u want.

We'll get there one step at a time jim, dont worry. I know how difficult brainwashing and delusion can be to undo.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, BigJimsWornOutTires and buckchadley31
By all means keep crying for me and islam, I will get more points when you become muslim due to my involvement ;)
If he had just half a brain he wouldn't be a Christian

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
If he had just half a brain he wouldn't be a Christian
Not like he's much of a christian anyway judging by his posts tbh, just larping as one like every other mainstream christian.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, BigJimsWornOutTires and buckchadley31
Animals don't know Allah. Only humans do. In their heads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16582
Human have change animals

do you like looking at animals incel?

• +1
I might get a German Shepherd soon ngl

I might get a German Shepherd soon ngl
I dont understand dogs tbh
I havent had one but from what I see when looking at other peoples dogs its like they take after their owner a lot, I dont feel like they have that element that I described in the thread as oppose to cats or wild natural animals.
I suppose this could depend on the breed though, lot of dog breeds definitely far from natural.
More robust wolf like dogs like husky or german shepherd or caucasian dog would be legit I think, they have different personality and sentience, more natural, alert, focused, predatory in a way, like cats kinda.

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself and Clark69