Having an IG page is addicting

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
I have 6k followers on IG and my pics get 300-400 likes usually, I run a quote page btw, I just repost quotes and shit. Trying to grow it to around 100k to sell it for big money

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
I have 6k followers on IG and my pics get 300-400 likes usually, I run a quote page btw, I just repost quotes and shit. Trying to grow it to around 100k to sell it for big money
mogs me

Jfl I have around 1k on my profile and I get 500 likes per photo, you should have more likes

Jfl I have around 1k on my profile and I get 500 likes per photo, you should have more likes

Idc tbh

Ppl offer to buy my IG, quote pages and meme pages are just easy to run and grow. It's not a personal account

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Borneon_Tyger
Damn bro got any tips? People are actually willing to buy this stuff? That’s amazing

i started growing an ig page in order to get money but i got bored of it after less than a day jfl
i dont think its worth the time

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
IG pages have exponential effects, if you manage to grow it to 100k then further growth will be even easier. Aim higher if you can

IG pages have exponential effects, if you manage to grow it to 100k then further growth will be even easier. Aim higher if you can

I just have to be active and post alot and I know I can grow it

ur right

I have an IG page with tons and amazing travel photos i took with my DLSR..
I have around 300 followers

I don't want any more than 100-200 followers on IG, i'm just not too social and like to have less friends... i don't want to be famous.

Fuck instagram and I hate women

• +1
Reactions: rawdogprince