Having an ugly beard > having an ugly face

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Even people here dont seem to grasp this concept. I see a lot of dudes ( me included ) with an ugly beard because it makes their face more appealing. Yeah normies will tell you your beard is dogshit but they wont know that this shitty beard of yours fixes a lot of things in your face thus making it look better. I run a weird neckbeard and trim it like that, people a LOT of times tell me it looks bad but IT DOES NOT, it fixes my weak lowerthird, makes my chin looks more protuberant and fixes my submental fat by a LOT ( plus my jawline looks more chiseled )
Also want a proof normies know shit about face appeal? Talk with an incel guy then faceapp his face with a long beard- he will say that he looks ''homeless'' even tho attraction-wise ( and psl ) he looks WAY WAY WAY better.

TLDR:
SHITTY BEARD CAN FIX YOUR FACE

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Stare, never_lucky and 2 others
I dont care i have a good jaw

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 756, court monarch777 and 2 others
post pics to showcase or theory
-:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4106
chupa minha rola

Young women hate beards. After 30s beardmax if you have a shit jaw and chin

Even people here dont seem to grasp this concept. I see a lot of dudes ( me included ) with an ugly beard because it makes their face more appealing. Yeah normies will tell you your beard is dogshit but they wont know that this shitty beard of yours fixes a lot of things in your face thus making it look better. I run a weird neckbeard and trim it like that, people a LOT of times tell me it looks bad but IT DOES NOT, it fixes my weak lowerthird, makes my chin looks more protuberant and fixes my submental fat by a LOT ( plus my jawline looks more chiseled )
Also want a proof normies know shit about face appeal? Talk with an incel guy then faceapp his face with a long beard- he will say that he looks ''homeless'' even tho attraction-wise ( and psl ) he looks WAY WAY WAY better.

TLDR:
That is good but please look into genioplasty bro. I can show my results , dm for my Insta. I was a beard frauder as well

lmfao. you're honestly likely correct mate.

Can you DM me your beard?

Don't forget to blast MT2 to get that sweet jet black facial hair.

beard is there to cover your shitty lower 3 rd; i dont know whats so hard to understand and i dont know why the fuck there are so many threads on it here
if you cant have a god tier jaw even after implants, for ex, be used to have a stylish beard
patches can be fixed with minoxidil and test
although it will limit you, of course, with some foids that dont like beards, even if you're Chad, cause Chad will actually be rejected for flaws too

Sometimes I wonder if a non-connected stubble would suit me better, like what Michelle Marrone and Mariano Di Vaio have.

TLDR:
yes beard no jbs sorry queen I don’t make the rules

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS