D

delta7

Platinum
Pros: You appeal to washed up roasties aka women older than 25

Cons:

* You look older
* If you are ethnic, you will look even more ethnic
* Women now can tell you are frauding if you have facial hair

Prime women like pretty boys and only roasties like men with facial hair. Facial hair also has nothing to do with masculinity nor intimidation against other men. It comes from definition and angularity aka bones. Stubble is a looksmin as well tbh. If you have any sort of facial hair, your best bet is to get laser hair removal.

Clean shaven also keeps on your toes because you have to stay low bodyfat to look good and wont let you be a lazy fat ass and grow a cope beard.

Ramirez didnt have a single follicle of hair on his face and he mogs every modern man with a beard

@Amnesia thoughts bro

Attachments

• 5f7dad8974bd76e042e8ddf75dfe72a5--true-crime-serial-killers.jpg
    5f7dad8974bd76e042e8ddf75dfe72a5--true-crime-serial-killers.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 14918, Deleted member 15099 and 25 others
5'clock shadow enhances facial features though

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 15899, Deleted member 14918 and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, Deleted member 14139, Amnesia and 1 other person
I haven’t shaved in 2 months and I look like a homeless bearded man, I look way better clean shaven but I gave up idc anymore

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and delusionalretard
light stubble is good. Shave every 2 days in the evening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899
the same applies to pubes. no pubes = she will suck your balls immediately

I haven’t shaved in 2 months and I look like a homeless bearded man, I look way better clean shaven but I gave up idc anymore
How can you grow a beard if you said you look 15? I have 0 facial hair at 22.

How can you grow a beard if you said you look 15? I have 0 facial hair at 22.
High DHT probably kicking in rn hence why whole face is ogreing as we speak but i still look neotenous due to my soft features

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, delusionalretard, Solidcoin and 1 other person
I have close to a week worth of stubble rn and I had sex with a fit 18 year old last night

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Shrek2OnDvD, Biiyo03 and 3 others
I have close to a week worth of stubble rn and I had sex with a fit 18 year old last night

She is probably a roastie already with a high body count

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 15899, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, delusionalretard and OOGABOOGA
Stubble mogs dnrd

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, delta7 and Xangsane
ok sure

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 15899 and 4 others
thats bodyfat pill not facial hair
some people look better with facial hair, some look better without

Zayn looks better with stubble 100% without a doubt

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
There is plenty of studies showing stubble is king, but what a stupid greycel like yourself would know.
It sounds like you have none of it and you are mirin, if i want to get rid of the stubble i just shave it, but good luck growing a thick beard you half-man.
Of course if you want to fuck kids you better look like a kid.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Yliaster
@ThatDjangoWalk Full beard and perfectly fine irl in uni and socially

LMAO THIS GUY IS USING RAMIREZ AS AN ARGUMENT ur so outside of actual reality regurtitating the redpill discussion

• Love it
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
@ThatDjangoWalk Full beard and perfectly fine irl in uni and socially

LMAO THIS GUY IS USING RAMIREZ AS AN ARGUMENT ur so outside of actual reality regurtitating the redpill discussion
Even nowadays the beard type of Umar Ibn Al Khattab (radiyallahu anhu) which it's lenght is one fist is probably the mlst masculine look a man can get and a lot of models and especially athletes possess it.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and AbuSAF
shave you'll feel better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and Deleted member 2403
True this is ideal
1673CADC 8819 4F2D AB1A 4D4409300BD7

• JFL
Reactions: CANI, TsarTsar444, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
Massive cope, I wish I could grow good facial hair, it would benefit me in every way.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Austrian Oak, Edgar and 1 other person
Massive cope, I wish I could grow good facial hair, it would benefit me in every way.
no it wouldn't you need a high t face for it to look good

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member and Biiyo03
Zayn looks better with stubble 100% without a doubt
I agree for sure. Even to JBs. Some people just look better with it. Obviously ramirez looks better clean shaven because of his insane facial structure.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and 1 other person
It really depends on the person tbh, if you have a weak lower third and can actually grow a PROPER beard then it may not be a bad idea

if thats not your case just clean shave, you cant go wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, the next o'pry and Effortless
Disagree Eriksen looks better with some facial hair compared to clean shaven nearly every guy does when he is lean

Pros: You appeal to washed up roasties aka women older than 25

Cons:

* You look older
* If you are ethnic, you will look even more ethnic
* Women now can tell you are frauding if you have facial hair

Clean shaven also keeps on your toes because you have to stay low bodyfat to look good and wont let you be a lazy fat ass and grow a cope beard.

Ramirez didnt have a single follicle of hair on his face and he mogs every modern man with a beard

@Amnesia thoughts bro

I've rarely see a Mexican or Black man over 20 who doesn't have facial hair, and many of them have girlfriends or regular sex partners. This is just downright psychotic reasoning at this point.

Prime women like pretty boys and only roasties like men with facial hair. Facial hair also has nothing to do with masculinity nor intimidation against other men. It comes from definition and angularity aka bones. Stubble is a looksmin as well tbh. If you have any sort of facial hair, your best bet is to get laser hair removal.

Ugly, low-estrogen women like pretty boys because they feel less sexually threatening and thus easier to impose any sort of imaginary crush or impulse afte without bringing up those naughty submissive urges that society deems women as too modern to have anymore.

Whether she's pretty or not, I've never seen a normal, well-adjusted girl who is into men like Jungkook or Harry Styles (or at least, they will acknowledge that they are good looking, but would never choose them over say, someone more masculine). It just isn't normal for most of history, and you can see this downward progression (Brad Pitt would be consider dripping with testosterone these days if he was in his 20s/30s again; in the past, he was considered feminine).

Personally, I blame the pop culture apparatus trying to sell product.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
If anything, the reason why you are having so much trouble with facial hair or those who have facial hair is that many "men" grow beards and moustaches assuming it'll cover the pussy, but it never does (I think of those stupid 2010s memes channelling pseudomasculinity by telling you that "manly men" grow beards, which then became a pop cultural trope). Mostly masculine men don't really seem to be as keen on growing a beard, because they don't need one to assert themselves as much; Ergo, the beard slowly becomes a symbol of male timidity and acquiescence to cuckoldry.

Soy beards

pictured: "Soy" beards

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 15099
duplicate post

the same applies to pubes. no pubes = she will suck your balls immediately

I've had at least one girl (once again, the kind who is rather feminine and not at all a 'go-getter' type) tell me that men who shave their balls come off as submissive and gay. I don't know where you guys get all this numale crap

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
I've had at least one girl (once again, the kind who is rather feminine and not at all a 'go-getter' type) tell me that men who shave their balls come off as submissive and gay. I don't know where you guys get all this numale crap
How childish of her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and subhuman incel
I wish i could have a beard tbh

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
If you are good looking you will be good looking regardless of facial hair or no facial hair.

lmao at this cope thread,it basically just sounds like you can't grow a beard,so you're projecting your saltiness unto other people by saying "muhh facial hair is bad" to cope with not being able to grow one lol.Nice try tho.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, the next o'pry, Boxingfan and 1 other person
Facial hair is cope and definitely doe s NOT enhance facial features. If you actually have hollow cheeks you should NOT grow facial hair. I lose such a huge hollow cheek halo when I grow just even 2 day or more stubble not to mention I look late 20's when I grow facial hair yet can fraud all the way down to 21 years old without it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15305 and 2 others
Facial hair is cope and definitely doe s NOT enhance facial features. If you actually have hollow cheeks you should NOT grow facial hair. I lose such a huge hollow cheek halo when I grow just even 2 day or more stubble not to mention I look late 20's when I grow facial hair yet can fraud all the way down to 21 years old without it

keep coping :feelsgood:

Facial hair mogs clean shaven any day

Hasan minhaj
Kal penn

If you are good looking you will be good looking regardless of facial hair or no facial hair.

lmao at this cope thread,it basically just sounds like you can't grow a beard,so you're projecting your saltiness unto other people by saying "muhh facial hair is bad" to cope with not being able to grow one lol.Nice try tho.
honestly these aspies will never get it, they just associate it with ethnic subhumans and normies.

Beard is cope tbh

Last edited:
I get more respect with a beard

@Areuready disagrees