Having autism is hard (even on this forum)

YabadiDabado

YabadiDabado

at 19 i got everything i ever wanted
The popular 1:2/1:3 rep ratio guys are ALL non-autistic but they have something like bipolar disorder/ADHD/BPD/OCD/schizophrenia

Which causes them to hang out with people like us (autists, or similar non-nt non-autists)

So even on an obscure forum like this autists have it bad, and we have a worse rep ratio

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Deleted member 54067
Obviously people will cherry pick but the general consensus is that autists here have a bad rep ratio, it sucks

Just because 1 or 2 have a good rep ratio doesn't mean anything, autism is a spectrum some people do better than others but we all share the same struggles (lacking social cues)

The popular 1:2/1:3 rep ratio guys are ALL non-autistic but they have something like bipolar disorder/ADHD/BPD/OCD/schizophrenia

Which causes them to hang out with people like us (autists, or similar non-nt non-autists)

So even on an obscure forum like this autists have it bad, and we have a worse rep ratio
Drnd

you won’t find NT people on this forum for obvious reasons, but as you already said, you don’t need to be autistic to be non nt

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
over if you are this concerned over rep ratios tbh

• +1
Reactions: boxface34, Deleted member 27066 and not__cel
Yea NT pill is law

Yea NT pill is law
I genuinely thought I'd be at home here, most people here aren't even autistic they just have other mental/personality disorders or nothing (doubt)

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I need to fight to even just keep my current dogshit rep ratio

Fuck this shit

I genuinely thought I'd be at home here, most people here aren't even autistic they just have other mental/personality disorders or nothing (doubt)
Yupb

• +1
Reactions: YabadiDabado