Having been blackpilled ruined my life

This is the complete opposite to me. I found the blackpill late in life, I used to be bluepilled and actually thought I was good looking. I also treated good looking women like gods gift. Blackpill taught me just to accept reality and not give a fuck. Honestly feel like I got some self-respect out of it, because most women are shallow as fuck and I've been led to believe the opposite.

Also most women I know/liked have aged horribly and relationships have turned out like dogshit. I feel like I dodged a bullet, moneymaxxed and although I'm lonely I am in a more secure position financially than 95% of my peers.

Do I miss my bluepilled days? Sure. But I can now interact with women normally and not give a fuck. I'm potentially Chadpreet facially minus the height, but that means jack shit.
Maybe if I accept the blackpill completely it will be solved? Like, I don't know if I'm really blackpilled but now I became more aware of my looks and I feel like I'm subhuman (this made me depressed).

It's incel trait tbh, I literally can't look someone in the eye and have a conversation unless I know everything is perfect. I need to lowinhibmaxx asap
I have not reached that level and I hope not to.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
I have not reached that level and I hope not to.
You probably won't tbh, I giga rotted on blackpill forums cause I lost all my friends and had too much free time. You should leave before it's too late. Go looksmaxx and only check back here every now and then.

Having been blackpilled ruined my life in the sense that now I'm thinking about my appearance all the time, I don't move forward and I just get more and more depressed, this took away all the confidence and security I had in myself that even separated me from my friends, LOL... Now I feel lonely, if I'm honest, it's hard to go back to what I was before, find myself again, solve my emotions and my problems, I would like to go back in time and live my teenage years without worrying for my Looks, I should be going to parties, with friends, going out, etc. etc. but this that I feel only prevents me, I can't, I can't find the exit of this endless room, I need to get out of there (Lookism/Blackpill) and reward it with Looksmaxing, but I haven't even started, it never began. Now, I don't even have the ability/motivation to study at school, I turn in my homework late and I don't care as much about school as I used to, I keep rotting and taking it out on video games for hours, at the end of the day I keep wasting my time without starting. I need to start or it'll never begin, I don't want to be whitepilled...
Blackpilling didn't ruin your life. Being born non-Chad ruined your life.
Never began.

Same. Being redpilled was prob more beneficial to me and gave me more confidence. I never missed any of my workouts, but now I see things for how they are. I basically turned into a full on sociopath after being blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
I basically turned into a full on sociopath after being blackpilled.
As you should. Being a non-sociopath in 2022 is a sub-optimal lifemaxxing strategy.

Nature is cruel

15 years old, browses lookism forums

so fucking over for your dog shit psyche
Xdxdxdxdxd

I currently consider myself an LTN (considering my age) and could even make it to Chadlite if I Looksmax + puberty (I have good genetics). If at the moment I softmax, I will arrive without problems at MTN.
Can you DM your face if it's fine by you?

thats cuz u a bitch ass young boy. fuck outta here and go play ur video games. u not built for this shit.
if I got blackpilled at 15 I would honestly rope, I was 5'7, built like a twig, had a 5 inch dick, and was ugly as fuck!!!!
there is still hope for ya young nigga. just keep grinding, keep hustling. shoot for your dreams!

...and don't forget to mew!!!!!

100311 319 e1348627129909 682x1024

Big ass post to cry on the truth deal with it idk how u could prefer being happy in a lie u retard

Same thing here, LOL, and when I really feel "good looking" that's when out of nowhere I get more appeal and everyone starts talking to me, but I really feel like my feelings/thoughts reflect on my face a lot.

If you ever get attention of any kind then you are at least HTN and have no business LDARing...

Honestly it's cringe to see people who mog me AND lifemog me LDAR.

And the cope on "i should have going to parties n shit" u are coper if didnt went there it means u didnt had the choice in the first and i think ur self confidence would have been worse if u went there to be living clown

I'm 15 too and i'm ascending with mewing and bonesmashing, people keep telling me that my face changed and girls are more attracted to me.
Stay confident, ascend and u will reach a superior state of consciousness.
Reading philosophy also helped me when i was depressed, i recommend you the stoicians.

Ur high iq tbh

become redpilled and accept coping

The reverse can also be true. Like, imagine being bluepilled and failing miserably in your love life. The blue pill implications are worse than the black pill ones, because basically it means that your personality is shit, you are not worth it, you are not interesting, or you are a bad person even. While the reality is that you were just unlucky in the genes lottery.

The reverse can also be true. Like, imagine being bluepilled and failing miserably in your love life. The blue pill implications are worse than the black pill ones, because basically it means that your personality is shit, you are not worth it, you are not interesting, or you are a bad person even. While the reality is that you were just unlucky in the genes lottery.
true, long term relationships sexual or not, are only available to above average faces (minimum)

even then, after 20yo the male of these above avg couples, if his attraction appeal comes from boyish/pretty niches and he can't become more dimorphic without dropping face attraction, the LTR will fail

really, appearing good like u hit the gene lottery should be common among humans like it is for cats that ALL look near perfect for their species but alot of the human populations genes look inbred w flat maxilla paper thin lips or watered down shitty wtf happened

true, long term relationships sexual or not, are only available to above average faces (minimum)

even then, after 20yo the male of these above avg couples, if his attraction appeal comes from boyish/pretty niches and he can't become more dimorphic without dropping face attraction, the LTR will fail

really, appearing good like u hit the gene lottery should be common among humans like it is for cats that ALL look near perfect for their species but alot of the human populations genes look inbred w flat maxilla paper thin lips or watered down shitty wtf happened

Mm lots of dogs look like pure shit lol

• JFL
Reactions: wowamat