Having been blackpilled ruined my life

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
Having been blackpilled ruined my life in the sense that now I'm thinking about my appearance all the time, I don't move forward and I just get more and more depressed, this took away all the confidence and security I had in myself that even separated me from my friends, LOL... Now I feel lonely, if I'm honest, it's hard to go back to what I was before, find myself again, solve my emotions and my problems, I would like to go back in time and live my teenage years without worrying for my Looks, I should be going to parties, with friends, going out, etc. etc. but this that I feel only prevents me, I can't, I can't find the exit of this endless room, I need to get out of there (Lookism/Blackpill) and reward it with Looksmaxing, but I haven't even started, it never began. Now, I don't even have the ability/motivation to study at school, I turn in my homework late and I don't care as much about school as I used to, I keep rotting and taking it out on video games for hours, at the end of the day I keep wasting my time without starting. I need to start or it'll never begin, I don't want to be whitepilled...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: User28823, horizontallytall, angelo and 10 others
same. how old are u?

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
being blackpilled ruined my friendships because it made me think everyone sees me as a worthless manlet cuck garbage ugly trash but that was never the case now i cant go back

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kasanova, User28823, horizontallytall and 5 others
thats cuz u a bitch ass young boy. fuck outta here and go play ur video games. u not built for this shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Kasanova, angelo and 8 others
Sounds like you had some bad luck there.

• +1
being blackpilled ruined my friendships because it made me think everyone sees me as a worthless manlet cuck garbage ugly trash but that was never the case now i cant go back
Same thing here, LOL, and when I really feel "good looking" that's when out of nowhere I get more appeal and everyone starts talking to me, but I really feel like my feelings/thoughts reflect on my face a lot.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: FrenchChad, Deleted member 15854 and rand anon
Sounds like you had some bad luck there.
Bad luck in my current mental/sentimental state, yes, but in terms of appearance I'm not that bad, only my self-perception has completely changed and I feel like I am subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Lawton88
thats cuz u a bitch ass young boy. fuck outta here and go play ur video games. u not built for this shit.
shut the fuck up before i jerk off

you should block this website. it’s not a very productive place, generally

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD, Adonis and mvp2v1
im not very productive but this place is way better than .is so

• +1
Reactions: güss
i never was THAT happy even when i was younger. since 13 i've felt like something was missing and maybe i subconsciously knew it was my appearance

• +1
Reactions: angelo and ascension!
Blocking this forum wouldn't help at all mentally/de-pill, but it might help me get so much out of focus on Lookism and focus more on my life and Looksmaxing, my life will be sorted out once I have Looksmaxed.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and güss
Best of luck boyo, all this lookism is suifuel and depressing tbh. You can't escape so you'll just have to come to terms with it, unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Blocking this forum wouldn't help at all mentally/de-pill, but it might help me get so much out of focus on Lookism and focus more on my life and Looksmaxing, my life will be sorted out once I have Looksmaxed.
i cant escape the blackpill but just going outside gives me some relief, youll always see manlets and conventionally unattractive people with girls and shit, THIS DOESNT DEBUNK THE BLACKPILL AT ALL, looks are still your life but for me its a relief cuz its not as bad as people on forums will tell you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683 and ascension!
Best of luck boyo, all this lookism is suifuel and depressing tbh. You can't escape so you'll just have to come to terms with it, unfortunately.
I'd be whitepilled/accepting it if it was really over for me, but there's no reason to now that I can change.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis, rand anon, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
Bad luck in my current mental/sentimental state, yes, but in terms of appearance I'm not that bad, only my self-perception has completely changed and I feel like I am subhuman.

If you aren't subhuman females shouldn't treat you as subhuman. Do they just ignore you?

• +1
i cant escape the blackpill but just going outside gives me some relief, youll always see manlets and conventionally unattractive people with girls and shit, THIS DOESNT DEBUNK THE BLACKPILL AT ALL, looks are still your life but for me its a relief cuz its not as bad as people on forums will tell you
Also, a side of being Blackpilled is that now you are in another reality in which, as you mentioned, you see someone and you say for example, "I mog him" or "he is a manlet/subhuman", or "a chad", etc etc, full retard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and rand anon
from what i see you really just have to be htn to mog most people, everybody is ugly as shit after high school. people saying that htn is constantly mogged and will never be able to outdo a chad are mental because i almost never even see chadlites IRL let alone chads

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, rand anon, Deleted member 21297 and 1 other person
Also, a side of being Blackpilled is that now you are in another reality in which, as you mentioned, you see someone and you say for example, "I mog him" or "he is a manlet/subhuman", or "a chad", etc etc, full retard.
yea, my life has changed so much. missed when i walked by a taller or shorter guy i didnt think a single damn thing of it, it was just completely whatever to me

If you aren't subhuman females shouldn't treat you as subhuman. Do they just ignore you?
No, they don't ignore me, they are the ones who talk to me the most, but now that I'm depressed I show it on my face and I don't socialize, so they come to ask me if I'm okay and if I don't talk to them, sometimes they don't talk to me, but they don't treat me like a fucking subhuman.

from what i see you really just have to be htn to mog most people, everybody is ugly as shit after high school. people saying that htn is constantly mogged and will never be able to outdo a chad are mental because i almost never even see chadlites IRL let alone chads
I currently consider myself an LTN (considering my age) and could even make it to Chadlite if I Looksmax + puberty (I have good genetics). If at the moment I softmax, I will arrive without problems at MTN.

i hardly ever see any good looking guys, its like people here saying COPE THE AVERAGE HEIGHT IS 6'4 FOR ZOOMERS and ive never met a 6'4 dude other than my gym teacher

I'd be whitepilled/accepting it if it was really over for me, but there's no reason to now that I can change.
I know but I am saying that you can't go back to the past and forget the "blackpill". even if you ascend, you can't escape the blackpill and especially the age pill. It's best to come to terms with it and do what you can to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: ascension! and Deleted member 1851
I currently consider myself an LTN (considering my age) and could even make it to Chadlite if I Looksmax + puberty (I have good genetics). If at the moment I softmax, I will arrive without problems at MTN.
same people on here have said i have a really good base, i agree since i have great soft features. unfortunately i'm recessed though. i'm 2-3 surgeries away from chadlite with the right surgeons

• +1
i hardly ever see any good looking guys, its like people here saying COPE THE AVERAGE HEIGHT IS 6'4 FOR ZOOMERS and ive never met a 6'4 dude other than my gym teacher
I really think that Lookism is also just something "fake" and more like "virtually", how many times has there been users who pretend to be chads through FaceApp/Face Tunemaxing? We live in such a technologically industrialized age that even beckies/stacies can fraud a lot on photos. The reality is that for the new generations, Inceldom increases every time, but this scale has to go down if we take the initiative.

true, but when i went to the carnival a while ago there were a lot of prettyboy moggers. maybe we just don't see a lot of younger guys in saturation.

I know but I am saying that you can't go back to the past and forget the "blackpill". even if you ascend, you can't escape the blackpill and especially the age pill. It's best to come to terms with it and do what you can to looksmax
What do you recommend in any case? My plan was to create this account -> solve my doubts through posts and help others as I become more knowledgeable -> start Looksmaxing -> leave the forum 1-2 years and return to tell my success and live in the history of Looksmaxing, something like the history of Zyzz.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
same people on here have said i have a really good base, i agree since i have great soft features. unfortunately i'm recessed though. i'm 2-3 surgeries away from chadlite with the right surgeons
Here a recessed also reporting, I need to fix my upper jaw and the rest will be solved according to this. I also have a good base, or so I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
What do you recommend in any case? My plan was to create this account -> solve my doubts through posts and help others as I become more knowledgeable -> start Looksmaxing -> leave the forum 1-2 years and return to tell my success and live in the history of Looksmaxing, something like the history of Zyzz.
You need motivation. Find some way to be motivated. Generally the less depressed you are, the more motivated you are.

• +1
You need motivation. Find some way to be motivated. Generally the less depressed you are, the more motivated you are.
Yes, I need to fix my fried Neurotransmitter levels and start Brainmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 1901
i'm not motivated i just work full time and go to work mindlessly. but nothing is enjoyable anymore which sucks. i feel like i will only be able to enjoy things truly when i am looksmaxxed

because i almost never even see chadlites IRL let alone chads
Depends on location tbf. At my college, the White guys are HTN on avg while ethnics are MTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
Having been blackpilled ruined my life in the sense that now I'm thinking about my appearance all the time, I don't move forward and I just get more and more depressed, this took away all the confidence and security I had in myself that even separated me from my friends, LOL... Now I feel lonely, if I'm honest, it's hard to go back to what I was before, find myself again, solve my emotions and my problems, I would like to go back in time and live my teenage years without worrying for my Looks, I should be going to parties, with friends, going out, etc. etc. but this that I feel only prevents me, I can't, I can't find the exit of this endless room, I need to get out of there (Lookism/Blackpill) and reward it with Looksmaxing, but I haven't even started, it never began. Now, I don't even have the ability/motivation to study at school, I turn in my homework late and I don't care as much about school as I used to, I keep rotting and taking it out on video games for hours, at the end of the day I keep wasting my time without starting. I need to start or it'll never begin, I don't want to be whitepilled...
Its not the blackpill that ruined you its your looks and non ntness, thats the real blackpill

Its not the blackpill that ruined you its your looks and non ntness, thats the real blackpill
Semantics

Some people would be better off bluepilled, blissful ignorance

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Leaving this site to "run" from it's psychological consquences wont make you stronger, face your demons boy

If some dose of this site was enough to fuck your head, u have no idea what's life and the succession of misfortune and disgrace that come with it has stored in for you and all of us in the future. This is just the beggining, get used to it, and use the knowledge here to improve what you can.

Dealing with heavy frustration is the first step to tank what is yet to come

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, ascension! and fjor2096
Blackpill ruined me in the sense that now my life is based on my looks and the looks of others, wdym by NT'ness?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Same thing here, LOL, and when I really feel "good looking" that's when out of nowhere I get more appeal and everyone starts talking to me, but I really feel like my feelings/thoughts reflect on my face a lot.
spot on, psycho cybernetics book my nigga

• +1
Same, I'm 16 and these days I can't make it through the school day without constantly taking pictures of myself and going to the bathroom to make sure I don't look subhuman.

• +1
bruh, you 15, you probably hasnt reach your genetic potential yet

• +1
whether or not you learned black pill or not, the end result would have been the same. we all die

but does that mean our lives our meaningless?

does that mean there was no point in our being born?

would you say that of our slain comrades? (elliot rodgers, nikolas cruz, cho)

what about their lives? were they meaningless?

THEY WERE NOT.

THEIR MEMORY SERVES AS AN EXAMPLE TO US.

THE COURAGEOUS FALLEN.
THE ANGUISHED FALLEN.

THEIR LIVES HAVE MEANING BECAUSE, WE THE LIVING, REFUSE TO FORGET THEM.

AND AS WE DONT BUY INTO THE RED PILL BULLSHIT, WE TRUST OUR SUCCESSORS TO DO THE SAME FOR US.

This is the complete opposite to me. I found the blackpill late in life, I used to be bluepilled and actually thought I was good looking. I also treated good looking women like gods gift. Blackpill taught me just to accept reality and not give a fuck. Honestly feel like I got some self-respect out of it, because most women are shallow as fuck and I've been led to believe the opposite.

Also most women I know/liked have aged horribly and relationships have turned out like dogshit. I feel like I dodged a bullet, moneymaxxed and although I'm lonely I am in a more secure position financially than 95% of my peers.

Do I miss my bluepilled days? Sure. But I can now interact with women normally and not give a fuck. I'm potentially Chadpreet facially minus the height, but that means jack shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Pharmaceutic, ascension! and 1 other person
Same, I'm 16 and these days I can't make it through the school day without constantly taking pictures of myself and going to the bathroom to make sure I don't look subhuman.
LOOOOOL, I'm just like you, I take photos all the time.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
This is the complete opposite to me. I found the blackpill late in life, I used to be bluepilled and actually thought I was good looking. I also treated good looking women like gods gift. Blackpill taught me just to accept reality and not give a fuck. Honestly feel like I got some self-respect out of it, because most women are shallow as fuck and I've been led to believe the opposite.

Also most women I know/liked have aged horribly and relationships have turned out like dogshit. I feel like I dodged a bullet, moneymaxxed and although I'm lonely I am in a more secure position financially than 95% of my peers.

Do I miss my bluepilled days? Sure. But I can now interact with women normally and not give a fuck. I'm potentially Chadpreet facially minus the height, but that means jack shit.
Well said, Machiavelli

• +1
Reactions: elld101
bruh, you 15, you probably hasnt reach your genetic potential yet
Yes, and I'm aware of it, but this reality shit already screwed me.

LOOOOOL, I'm just like you, I take photos all the time.
It's incel trait tbh, I literally can't look someone in the eye and have a conversation unless I know everything is perfect. I need to lowinhibmaxx asap