Having body and facial hair is such a subhuman trait

Deleted member 15305

Deleted member 15305

will come back
Not a single woman wants a hairy man. Not a single man wants a hairy woman.

This means that body and facial hair are not desirable traits for humans.

Everyone finds it disgusting (especially prime woman). I remember jbs bullying me when I was 13 yo for not shaving my legs.

Ideal for women is being completely hairless and for men having a small amount of body hair with not a single hair follicle in the face (except eyebrows and lashes).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15338, Mewton and 16 others
there are so many nuances this forum hasn't even begun to realize about looks yet. it's kinda baffling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Buci, Deleted member 9670 and 5 others
semi-cope

facial hair might halo or failo you depending on your face, some people look good when clean shaven, some look good with stubbles where as in some look good when rocking a full properly maintained beard

as for body hair I guess its more likeable when shaven so I'll agree on that one

• +1
Reactions: needtoascend420, Mewton, Latincel and 3 others
semi-cope

facial hair might halo or failo you depending on your face, some people look good when clean shaven, some look good with stubbles where as in some look good when rocking a full properly maintained beard

as for body hair I guess its more likeable when shaven so I'll agree on that one
The problem with facial hair is that you won't have appeal to young women with a beard. Jbs would pick some 5.75 PSL clean shaven tiktok prettyboy over Eriksen because facial hair makes you look old (looksmin if you're +18 yo).

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, PubertyMaxxer, Latincel and 4 others
The problem with facial hair is that you won't have appeal to young women with a beard. Jbs would pick some 5.75 PSL clean shaven tiktok prettyboy over Eriksen because facial hair makes you look old (looksmin if you're +18 yo).
depends on your desired group of women then

cope most women above 18 want some sort of facial hair. enough studies and polls made on it:Comfy:

inb4 muuh 18+ girls are roasties

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Mewton, GermanLooksmaxer and 10 others
It depends while some guys descend hard with facial hair some ascend so try having facial hair nd see how you look..

Look at this guy went from a currycel to chadpreet by just shaving his shit facial hair

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: John Cracovizk, Boxingfan, Mewton and 9 others
depends on your desired group of women then
Agree, but with facial hair you'll only appeal to +27 yo women (unless you're good looking), clean shaven you appeal to all women

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member, NumbThePain_FoxH and 1 other person
girls like body hair wym

running hairy chest + gold chains all summer mfka

DjzKteJUUAEiNlV

from twink to peak masculinity

Screen Shot 2018 02 06 at 110909
D36

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14905, AlexBrown84 and 6 others
It depends while some guys descend hard with facial hair some ascend so try having facial hair nd see how you look..

Look at this guy went from a currycel to chadpreet by just shaving his shit facial hair
View attachment 1481975

hes a dumbass

if he had a goatee or a chin goatee hed look like a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
cope most women above 18 want some sort of facial hair. enough studies and polls made on it:Comfy:

inb4 muuh 18+ girls are roasties
You fell for the muh studies meme

There are studies saying that blonde women are more masculine, that ideal penis size is 6.5x5.5, that bald men are more dominant, that brown eyes are better on women, that men view asian women more sexually attractive...

Do you believe that ideal size is 6.5x5.5? :feelskek::bluepill:

Studies say that women prefer some facial hair on men because the average man is a 3 PSL subhuman, so obviously hiding his recessed bird face with pubic hair will help him.

Beards and facial hair are for ugly men. FDS is based about this, all women want a clean shaven clasically handsome man. I made this thread because I saw some comments on there about how much they hate facial and body hair on men.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, PubertyMaxxer, Latincel and 6 others
hes a dumbass

if he had a goatee or a chin goatee hed look like a slayer
i agree but i was just showing you how much facial hair cam descend some guys ..

Its all depends whether it suits you or not i have seen normies going slayer by just grwoing beard or stubble or vice versa like in this guys case.

You fell for the muh studies meme

There are studies saying that blonde women are more masculine, that ideal penis size is 6.5x5.5, that bald men are more dominant, that brown eyes are better on women, that men view asian women more sexually attractive...

Do you believe that ideal size is 6.5x5.5? :feelskek::bluepill:

Studies say that women prefer some facial hair on men because the average man is a 3 PSL subhuman, so obviously hiding his recessed bird face with pubic hair will help him.

Beards and facial hair are for ugly men. FDS is based about this, all women want a clean shaven clasically handsome man. I made this thread because I saw some comments on there about how much they hate facial and body hair on men.
i did my own anonymous polls and asked around 100 women. it is what is is. also some girl's irl told me this, asked me to grow a beard etc. i trust that more than some .org user who thinks he knows what women want(y):Comfy: and before u say it no im clean shaven myself.

nigga u believe FDS? they are all fat ugly and black jfl:lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Latincel, Kingkellz, Preoximerianas and 3 others
OP has no fucking clue

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Preoximerianas, thereallegend and 6 others
Depends on your skin color , hair lenght and where it grows
If you got sasquatch tier curly body hair everywhere its gonna look disgusting

I look worse with facial hair. Even with a little stubble. If I get hair around moustache area, it gives massive creep vibes. Clean shaven I have decent jaw, so it would descend me with facial hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
i did my own anonymous polls and asked around 100 women. it is what is is. i trust that more than some . org user who thinks he knows what women want(y):Comfy:
I already said that the reason why women say that they prefer some facial hair is because most men need to hide their disgusting face

If they need to choose between someone 6.25 PSL clean shaven or 6.25 PSL with facial hair they'll always choose the clean shaven

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
OP has no fucking clue
The fact that a beard looks better on you because it covers half of your subhuman indian face doesn't disprove that body and facial hair are undesirable traits.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member and DesperadoRatado
If they need to choose between someone 6.25 PSL clean shaven or 6.25 PSL with facial hair they'll always choose the clean shaven
source: trust me bro:lul:(y) you are takin this out of your ass and claim it to be a fact

already said that the reason why women say that they prefer some facial hair is because most men need to hide their disgusting face
cope they dont give a shit about ugly men. they r invisible

anyway i dn really care it always depends on the guy. i stay clean shaven cuz it feels more clean.

WHY ARENT THERE CREAMS THAT ELIMINATE FACIAL HAIR GROWTH FROM THE ROOT :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Salieri and Deleted member 15305
source: trust me bro:lul:(y) you are takin this out of your ass and claim it to be a fact

cope they dont give a shit about ugly men. they r invisible

anyway i dn really care it always depends on the guy. i stay clean shaven cuz it feels more clean.
The fact that a beard looks better on you because it covers half of your subhuman indian face doesn't disprove that body and facial hair are undesirable traits.

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member and Salieri
Even gigachads like sean and cavill descend hard with facial hair ngl..

Images 9
2682884 images   2022 01 07T154600587

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Preoximerianas, oldcell, metagross and 2 others
Beard looks shit on me, I have short stubble so it shows my lower third while still looking dimorphic

Beard looks shit on me, I have short stubble so it shows my lower third while still looking dimorphic
I was exaggerating. Not everyone looks better clean shaven. But ideally you should look the best clean shaven, so you can always look younger than your age.

Not a single woman wants a hairy man. Not a single man wants a hairy woman.

This means that body and facial hair are not desirable traits for humans.

Everyone finds it disgusting (especially prime woman). I remember jbs bullying me when I was 13 yo for not shaving my legs.

Ideal for women is being completely hairless and for men having a small amount of body hair with not a single hair follicle in the face (except eyebrows and lashes).
@BearBoy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 15305
Obviously wrong, you're thinking in extremes. A guy with well groomed facial hair is very appealing.

Obviously wrong, you're thinking in extremes. A guy with well groomed facial hair is very appealing.
I was exaggerating. Not everyone looks better clean shaven. But ideally you should look the best clean shaven, so you can always look younger than your age.

The problem with this is thinking that looking young is everything. If facial hair makes you look better then you just look better. Obsessing over JB is fucked up

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, CosmicMaxxer and Deleted member 15305
The problem with this is thinking that looking young is everything. If facial hair makes you look better then you just look better. Obsessing over JB is fucked up
I'm not talking only about jbs.

Looking young is better, but if you look better with some facial hair, then obviously keep it.

I'm not talking only about jbs.

Looking young is better, but if you look better with some facial hair, then obviously keep it.
You’re thinking in extremes. It’s like saying “being short is ideal because it makes you look younger”.

As an ADULT, you should focus on what makes you look BETTER, not younger. Whether that be clean shaven or facial hair, depends on the individual.

Your original post is cancer to the looksmax community.

• +1
Reactions: Buci and Deleted member 15305
cope, light and heavy stubble > all

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Buci
the reason he is saying these things are because first he probably has no bodyhair, second he was brainwashed by the jews, third he is a twink faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Buci and RoundHouse
cavil looks better with beard or stuble because he has masculine features, the guy on the right looks worse because he has more of a feminine face. How autistic is this forum?
How tf is O'Pry feminine jfl
Also Nah Consejo 8 has facial and body hair and still slays

A woman likes masculine men, hairy or not.

A man likes feminine women, not hairy.

simple as that

• +1
Reactions: Buci and RoundHouse
WHY ARENT THERE CREAMS THAT ELIMINATE FACIAL HAIR GROWTH FROM THE ROOT :feelswhy:
you can get laser therapy which rids you off hair permanently

there are so many nuances this forum hasn't even begun to realize about looks yet. it's kinda baffling.
I made s mogger thread in the past about facial hair.

the reason he is saying these things are because first he probably has no bodyhair, second he was brainwashed by the jews, third he is a twink faggot
A woman likes masculine men, hairy or not.

A man likes feminine women, not hairy.

simple as that
I'm hairy af and this is why I make this thread, I don't care if you say "muh jews", I interact with jbs almost everyday unlike you and they all hate body/facial hair

How tf is O'Pry feminine jfl
Also Nah Consejo 8 has facial and body hair and still slays
he is much closer to a pretty boy than a man. No actual man looks like a tranny when having a beard

i did my own anonymous polls and asked around 100 women. it is what is is. also some girl's irl told me this, asked me to grow a beard etc. i trust that more than some .org user who thinks he knows what women want(y):Comfy: and before u say it no im clean shaven myself.

nigga u believe FDS? they are all fat ugly and black jfl:lul:
Dude, it's not the beard itself that increases your attractiveness. The thing is that a beard can hide a recessed lower third. THAT'S what makes it attractive, because you hide the flaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
Dude, it's not the beard itself that increases your attractiveness. The thing is that a beard can hide a recessed lower third. THAT'S what makes it attractive, because you hide the flaw
nope. i asked them what they like, clean shave, stubble or full beard.. most chose stubble and full beard. no pics provided.