Having boobs would be annoying

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,258
Reputation
34,161
Nigga that shit would be too uncomfortable 🤢😡😡

And jiggly asf

Fuck that


So happy I’m a guy
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymcel64, mxl4chi1, Tayvion Cole and 2 others
Holy boobs
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tayvion Cole and TGUN.
Nigga that shit would be too uncomfortable 🤢😡😡

And jiggly asf

Fuck that


So happy I’m a guy
Shit would suck, But it would also be fire. Like you could play with them and like be a lesbian so that would be cool asf
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx and TGUN.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tayvion Cole and TGUN.
Nigga that shit would be too uncomfortable 🤢😡😡

And jiggly asf

Fuck that


So happy I’m a guy
And it will slow you down because of the aerodynamics
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
I have boobs, fr annoying asf (I’m a man just fat asf)
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
fr imagine walking down stairs, even as a guy my juicy chest muscles jiggle. I cant imagine boobs
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
Nah you'd probably get used to it the same way you're used to your testicles
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
you dont wanna carry around two heavy water balloons that you can squeeze whenever you get stressed?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx and TGUN.
but if you squeeze them you can milk them and sweet nutritious milk would come out
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx and TGUN.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx and sonic55555
you dont wanna carry around two heavy water balloons that you can squeeze whenever you get stressed?
Bad for aerodynamics
 

Similar threads

romanstock
Replies
13
Views
85
L(oser)ooksmaxxer
L(oser)ooksmaxxer
6
Replies
0
Views
19
6’7whitechad
6
mr123456
Replies
3
Views
33
mr123456
mr123456
Lorence
Replies
13
Views
105
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
9
Views
192
Coolcatcastle
Coolcatcastle

Users who are viewing this thread

  • mxl4chi1
  • Mooks Laxx
Back
Top