Having BPD is hell on earth...

SuicideBomber

SuicideBomber

Silver
Iam diagnosed with BPD and ASPD. However, BPD is much more present. Even if things are perfect going for you, you try to find a flaw in whatever you did , not just related to looks. Do you have a stable self-esteem ? If i wouldnt have this i would be a god. I just feel godlike or like the biggest piece of trash, no inbetween. Its literally everyday a fight against your innerself. Thats the reason i cant rot. If i rot and do nothing, itll be even worse. Its literally like being changed in a hellwheel and you search for an escape.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, thickdickdaddy27, DarknLost and 2 others
You should check your DFG and then his QWE got easily FGHed

• Hmm...
Reactions: SuicideBomber
I was diagnosed but that’s bull shit for me honestly, at least to an extent,

psychiaticts asked me tons of questions and I mentioned how my looks were negatively effecting my life, and how I wanted to be taller and better looking and they IMMEDIATELY said I had BDD which is pretty bullshit but idk

I mean I’m actually fucking ugly and short like ofc I’m not gonna feel good about it but I know what I look like to the best extent mirrors and cameras could show you.

but wonder if there’s some treatment for BDD besides antipsychotics that can legit make me stop caring about looks.

Read that wrong thought I said BDD, yeah BPD people are the biggest pieces of shit sorry man

You should check your DFG and then his QWE got easily FGHed
Tf does any of that mean

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Ghostcel

psychiaticts asked me tons of questions and I mentioned how my looks were negatively effecting my life, and how I wanted to be taller and better looking and they IMMEDIATELY said I had BDD which is pretty bullshit but idk

I mean I’m actually fucking ugly and short like ofc I’m not gonna feel good about it but I know what I look like to the best extent mirrors and cameras could show you.

but wonder if there’s some treatment for BDD besides antipsychotics that can legit make me stop caring about looks.

Tf does any of that mean
Caring about looks does not equal BDD.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax

Tf does any of that mean

BDD is if you feel too ugly. I saw your pics and yeah youre below avg. But BDD is actually an illness because nts dont care as much about looks like the people here.

BPD is no BS for me, because i literally have all the symptoms present. I just dont have the suicidal thoughts and iam more aggressive towards othres, but sometimes myself too. Like punching in walls, destroying things or hitting my head on the wall. A nt person wouldnt stand up doubting themselves, when everything is perfect atm.

I have BPD,autism,and ADHD

• +1
My sister got diagnosed with bpd after a suicide attempt. Based on all the symptoms I've read, I think I have it too.

• So Sad
Caring about looks does not equal BDD.
I know it doesn’t but sometimes it gets a little obsessive for me

don’t think legit bdd

but let’s say some treatment can help control someone’s BDD it could possibly help me feel better about my looks too or cope better but idk
BDD is if you feel too ugly. I saw your pics and yeah youre below avg. But BDD is actually an illness because nts dont care as much about looks like the people here.

BPD is no BS for me, because i literally have all the symptoms present. I just dont have the suicidal thoughts and iam more aggressive towards othres, but sometimes myself too. Like punching in walls, destroying things or hitting my head on the wall. A nt person wouldnt stand up doubting themselves, when everything is perfect atm.
Yeah sorry I read that wrong, so many ABC illnesses

yeah BPD is trash, I had a few friends with that they are honestly the biggest pieces of shit ever and mostly can’t control it

and did I pm u pics or was that someone else, I’m honestly so ashamed of how I look I don’t even want to pm people

Last edited:

don’t think legit bdd

but let’s say some treatment can help control someone’s BDD it could possibly help me feel better about my looks too or cope better but idk
There are some treatments to make u "worry less". I tried it and I felt like a zombie, I hated it, but being with my extreme emitions depending on my looks is definitely not any better - it affects your AR negatively BTW.

The best way to cure BDD is to have a life where you had a circle who supports u, a nice family, friends growing up... So you are fullfilled emotionally in many ways and notice that you don't really need to care SO much about your looks.

Plot twist: if ur life were like that you wouldn't even have BDD in the first place XD so it's not a reasonable solution. Those things just happen, you can't change it.

Should your needs not be met then you'll try to actively find solutions, ones that you may be able to apply, like your looks. All weight now is on your looks and by this point there have been changes in your brain.

It's very complex tbh. Don't listen to literally anyone who doesn't have BDD on this forum about this topic. It's gonna be a favor ull do to urself.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
My sister got diagnosed with bpd after a suicide attempt. Based on all the symptoms I've read, I think I have it too.

I think its different for males and women. Women will internalise the anger to.themselves more often, males more to others. However, i do both. And i dont feel really lonely, because of my ASPD. So, it acts a little bit like a counter to my BPD.

don’t think legit bdd

Yeah sorry I read that wrong, so many ABC illnesses

yeah BPD is trash, I had a few friends with that they are honestly the biggest pieces of shit ever and mostly can’t control it

and did I pm u pics or was that someone else, I’m honestly so ashamed of how I look I don’t even want to pm people

Yeah you pmed me, about a year ago. Why do you think theyre pieces of shit? They probably saw you as a threat in som e direction and acted on it, atleast thats why i feel very often. Dude, i see people like you everyday i go out, they are nt and have friends. Its all about preferences in most cases.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
I think its different for males and women. Women will internalise the anger to.themselves more often, males more to others. However, i do both. And i dont feel really lonely, because of my ASPD. So, it acts a little bit like a counter to my BPD.

Yeah you pmed me, about a year ago. Why do you think theyre pieces of shit? They probably saw you as a threat in som e direction and acted on it, atleast thats why i feel very often. Dude, i see people like you everyday i go out, they are nt and have friends. Its all about preferences in most cases.
As they are genuinely shitty people shitty friends very hot and cold with you for no reason

sometimes ignore the shit out you, cut you off for no reason etc

• Hmm...
As they are genuinely shitty people shitty friends very hot and cold with you for no reason

sometimes ignore the shit out you, cut you off for no reason etc

I do the same. But to nts it may look like that, just out of nowhere we cut the contact, but in reality we felt threatened by something you said/done etc. So we cut contacts to avoid potential conflicts. But an avg Borderliner cant be alone so hell search for new contacts and the same will happen after a time. You just see your side... But deepdown as i said you made something which triggered something in them. I have that alot, also the reason why i cant get along with people very well.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
I do the same. But to nts it may look like that, just out of nowhere we cut the contact, but in reality we felt threatened by something you said/done etc. So we cut contacts to avoid potential conflicts. But an avg Borderliner cant be alone so hell search for new contacts and the same will happen after a time. You just see your side... But deepdown as i said you made something which triggered something in them. I have that alot, also the reason why i cant get along with people very well.
Ummm yeah

that’s BPD, everything and stupid shit will trigger the person they are too extreme and see everything in black and white, they’llcut you off and be a shit person for now reason, or go out of their way to be shitty towards like call you just to hang up

• +1
JFL at believing in mental and psychological disorders in 2020.

Ummm yeah

that’s BPD, everything and stupid shit will trigger the person they are too extreme and see everything in black and white, they’llcut you off and be a shit person for now reason, or go out of their way to be shitty towards like call you just to hang up

Iam a shit person, if you give me a good reason for it irl. So , you cant really put the blame on me, because i just react to something. You need to try to understand , the reason why its like that.

no its even worse if you have multipolar disorder, paranoia and schizo

Iam a shit person, if you give me a good reason for it irl. So , you cant really put the blame on me, because i just react to something. You need to try to understand , the reason why its like that.
I’m not talking about you but a lot of people with BPD not all

my friend who had BPD was A very shit person and admitted to it

idk what I have