Having breakfast with my mum

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
She is dropping some clanger red pills.

'Why are you sitting around feeling sorry for yourself and hating yourself, that's not going to help me be a grandmother is it?'

'If girls think you're ugly then they're blind, you probably just didn't shave that day and that's why they said it'

'Why do you think everything is about looks, and even if it was how many of your friends are better looking than you, only 2, yet they all have wives and GFs'

'That girl should take a look at herself before deciding she's too good for you, sleeping with a lot of people doesn't determine someone's worth, if it did your cousin would be a billionaire'

'Can you make sure you wear an ironed shirt and cut your hair and shave when we go for dinner today, no girl is going to look at a guy whos wearing a creased shirt'

My mum is simple as fuck, so I wanted to try and show her experiments, tinder experiments, and social studies from university, but she won't understand. Instead when she gets back from her walk I will show her that YouTube video of that homeless Chad in NYC who whenever he doesn't want to sleep under a bridge goes to a club and pics up a foid and fucks her and stays over at hers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, ALP, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
Last one is true

the rest is cope

do u have the link of the homeless chad experiment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

'Why are you sitting around feeling sorry for yourself and hating yourself, that's not going to help me be a grandmother is it?'

'If girls think you're ugly then they're blind, you probably just didn't shave that day and that's why they said it'

'Why do you think everything is about looks, and even if it was how many of your friends are better looking than you, only 2, yet they all have wives and GFs'

'That girl should take a look at herself before deciding she's too good for you, sleeping with a lot of people doesn't determine someone's worth, if it did your cousin would be a billionaire'

'Can you make sure you wear an ironed shirt and cut your hair and shave when we go for dinner today, no girl is going to look at a guy whos wearing a creased shirt'

My mum is simple as fuck, so I wanted to try and show her experiments, tinder experiments, and social studies from university, but she won't understand. Instead when she gets back from her walk I will show her that YouTube video of that homeless Chad in NYC who whenever he doesn't want to sleep under a bridge goes to a club and pics up a foid and fucks her and stays over at hers.
She knows lmao, she knows. Why wouldn't she, she's a woman herself after all. A woman knows what other women want, after all, they all want the same thing, chad. Notice how she makes it about herself, even when it's you who has to suffer.

"Why are you sitting around feeling sorry for yourself and hating yourself, that's not going to help me be a grandmother is it?"

Imagine going through all the pain of 9 months to give birth to you, only to be a cold unfeeling solipsistic whore without a shred of empathy for YOUR OWN SON, just because he reached a certain age.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, ALP and .🇹🇩.
Last one is true

the rest is cope

do u have the link of the homeless chad experiment
how is the last one true?

I cant find the homeless Chad report, it was on some local New York news channel

She knows lmao, she knows. Why wouldn't she, she's a woman herself after all. A woman knows what other women want, after all, they all want the same thing, chad. Notice how she makes it about herself, even when it's you who has to suffer.

"Why are you sitting around feeling sorry for yourself and hating yourself, that's not going to help me be a grandmother is it?"

Imagine going through all the pain of 9 months to give birth to you, only to be a cold unfeeling solipsistic whore without a shred of empathy for YOUR OWN SON, just because he reached a certain age.
yeah times like this I wish I was white, white parents dont do any of this shit, I am pretty sure it's a fucking ethnic thing

how is the last one true?

I cant find the homeless Chad report, it was on some local New York news channel
Idk dont go out with a creased shirt? Like maybe iron it our and look respectable?? Its 101 common sense bro

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
Idk dont go out with a creased shirt? Like maybe iron it our and look respectable?? Its 101 common sense bro
Firstly I try and avoid wearing shirts, secondly my shirt gets creased by the end of the day when I'm in the office.

I've always deliberately tried to look 'non respectable ' because I think it'd a try hard trait.

Firstly I try and avoid wearing shirts, secondly my shirt gets creased by the end of the day when I'm in the office.

I've always deliberately tried to look 'non respectable ' because I think it'd a try hard trait.
Only chad can get away with wearing with no effort

even as a chad you should look respectable imo

Only chad can get away with wearing with no effort

even as a chad you should look respectable imo
that's also a fair.opinion.
regardless 90% of what she says is red or bluepilled garbage

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
stop coping faggot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lemme just go out looking like a homeless retard yeah thats fine

expected from an iqlet ramirez cock sucker

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
that's also a fair.opinion.
regardless 90% of what she says is red or bluepilled garbage
True girls will never blackpill u

the fact of the matter u always have to look good tho, maybe in some scenarios u cant but the rest nah

thats legit you fucking faggot

haha mommy has to redpill you in order for you not to go ER or become a burden to her.

haha mommy has to redpill you in order for you not to go ER or become a burden to her.
she thinks I've gone nuts, but even if I was planning some shit she would take my side cos I'm her only son (and both my sisters have slept with like 5 guys or more so she cant rely on them) and my dad's useless as fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP and fogdart
Just because a chad can wear a creased shirt and have hair like a hobo, doesn't mean you can. Your mums redpill advice is kind of based, stop feeling sorry for yourself bro.

Just because a chad can wear a creased shirt and have hair like a hobo, doesn't mean you can. Your mums redpill advice is kind of based, stop feeling sorry for yourself bro.
Yes she is based, and she is a but like olenna tyrell in GoT, throwing shade in little barbs at people, it's kind of her speciality.

I wish I had white parents cos they don't do that and never throw shade and are always politically correct. Could be worse though I could have Chinese parents who just flat out call u fat or ugly to your face

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok