Having confidence is important

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
A confident ugly person will get more girls than a shy ugly person e.g. 10 vs 5

A confident normie will get more girls than a shy normie e.g. 50 vs 30

A confident chad will get more girls than a shy chad e.g. 100 vs 80

This doesn’t contradict the blackpill/lookspill because you’d still get more girls the better looking you are (5 vs 30 vs 80 as an example).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6873, noorwoodinfinite and 18 others
Yeah it's just lots of idiots out there think confidence and game can replace looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lolcel, NormieKilla and 10 others
A confident ugly person will get more girls than a shy ugly person e.g. 10 vs 5

A confident normie will get more girls than a shy normie e.g. 50 vs 30

A confident chad will get more girls than a shy chad e.g. 100 vs 80

This doesn’t contradict the blackpill/lookspill because you’d still get more girls the better looking you are (5 vs 30 vs 80 as an example).
easy to say for a gigachad

• Love it
Reactions: JamesHowlett
The data doesnt support this, ugly/unattractive men who are confident are seen as less appealing than unattractive men who are reserved and inhibited. This type of behavior is perceived as a negative, creepy behavior from an ugly man, and positive, confident behavior from an attractive man. There is a looks threshold that has to be met for things like this to be effective, so beloe that threshold it is detrimental but above the threshold its advantageous

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Deleted member 14262, mewcoper and 5 others

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6785 and optimisticzoomer
The data doesnt support this, ugly/unattractive men who are confident are seen as less appealing than unattractive men who are reserved and inhibited. This type of behavior is perceived as a negative, creepy behavior from an ugly man, and positive, confident behavior from an attractive man. There is a looks threshold that has to be met for things like this to be effective, so beloe that threshold it is detrimental but above the threshold its advantageous
I’ve seen ugly men who can talk for England pull in bars tbh

Would you say the threshold is normie?

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, johncruz12345 and rentfreegigachad
how do you even act confident tbh

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
You can't, this shit is all cope.From the height pill perspective u can't be confident being a manlet

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, BigBoy, some1h0peless and 2 others
I have seen tons of Chadlites crying about not getting women because they arent confidence and their social skills sucks.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ

When you dont to cope near women. Dont say Im ugly. Dont complain about anything. Make them laugh.

Last edited:
I'm 4.5 psl and I get 0 if i'm not confident jfl
confidence is all for me at my psl

How to become confident though.

'just be confident' is worthless advice.
to me it just points towards the personalitypill that is even more brutal than the lookspill since personality is almost impossible to change.

• +1
You can't, this shit is all cope.From the height pill perspective u can't be confident being a manlet
You can't act confident, the reason why it's so hard to do is becuase it is against nature
proper confidence comes from validation
delusional confidence never works, people will be confused and think 'Geez who let you get so confident' and will proceed to put you in your place

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and KING REIDYZ
Confidence comes from look (90%) and talents, skulls(10%) in both you have feeling you are better than others and that a confidence.
Being confident as a bad looking guy is pathetic

How to become confident though.

'just be confident' is worthless advice.
to me it just points towards the personalitypill that is even more brutal than the lookspill since personality is almost impossible to change.
No, I feel personality is quite flexible. For example, when I am feeling down I act quiet and like a bitch to others, whereas when I'm in a better mood, I think I'm alright no be around. Your personality largely depends on your mood and also on your experiences. For example, if you have a hobby you enjoy, you're gonna have a better personality than if you just sit around complaining

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and johncruz12345
No, I feel personality is quite flexible. For example, when I am feeling down I act quiet and like a bitch to others, whereas when I'm in a better mood, I think I'm alright no be around. Your personality largely depends on your mood and also on your experiences. For example, if you have a hobby you enjoy, you're gonna have a better personality than if you just sit around complaining
Yeah but your overall mood is your personality. Being able to enjoy certain hobbies is your personality. Being comfortable in certain situations is your personality, etc.

Yeah but your overall mood is your personality. Being able to enjoy certain hobbies is your personality. Being comfortable in certain situations is your personality, etc.
This is conplete cope. I thought this as all well, but its possible to change your personality.

This is conplete cope. I thought this as all well, but its possible to change your personality.
then explain, cuz ive tried and failed miserably time and time again

• +1
then explain, cuz ive tried and failed miserably time and time again
Because you spend your time on this site lol. What you do in your everyday life and who u surround urself with affects your personality. I took a long break from this site and became happier, now I'm back but only to spend minimal time and for looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Because you spend your time on this site lol. What you do in your everyday life and who u surround urself with affects your personality. I took a long break from this site and became happier, now I'm back but only to spend minimal time and for looksmaxing
you dont know anything about me

• Woah
Reactions: some1h0peless
"Joined: September 8, 2018"
So? What do you know about what I was doing before september 8, 2018?

You think I didn't go to school, have hobbies, socialize, play sports like any other normal kid? I ended up here anyways.

I am 25yo bro. At some point you realize its over and you have fought too much with 0 results.

Dating 2020 = tinder = 99,9% of what matters is looks = when you are attractive you just invite girls to your home. Its that easy. Jfl at guys still trying to cold approach in bars/clubs/social circle. Imagine wasting energy on a girl that maybe doesnt like your face, or is not even single. Its so stupid. Tinder or die trying.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and Deleted member 275
So? What do you know about what I was doing before september 8, 2018?

You think I didn't go to school, have hobbies, socialize, play sports like any other normal kid? I ended up here anyways.

I am 25yo bro. At some point you realize its over and you have fought too much with 0 results.
Yeah you ended up here, hence why u dont do anything anymore

Yeah you ended up here, hence why u dont do anything anymore
> what you do in your everyday life and who u surround urself with affects your personality.

so whats with this cope then. jfl bluecel moment

> what you do in your everyday life and who u surround urself with affects your personality.

so whats with this cope then. jfl bluecel moment
You can't be helped, sorry

Hmmmm

Attachments

• 067DFF6E-6A5F-4434-B21F-6E999E684FDB.jpeg
    067DFF6E-6A5F-4434-B21F-6E999E684FDB.jpeg
    198.7 KB · Views: 19
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy and some1h0peless
I think the other guy expressed himself poorly but he was right on the content. If you spend 6h/day on this forum what do you do for 6h every day ? Compare yourself to every chad out there, overanalyze every single one of your flaw. Obviously some personality traits are defined by your looks and you can only be as confident as your looks allow, overall, as it can vary in some situations. But what if instead of spending 6 hours here you played on your strengths and, say, you wrote a book because you're good at writing ? Your personality would have changed. You would be that guy who wrote a book. You have an outlet, if the world becomes unbearable you can just say fuck it and go write a book. You're less dependent on unstable factors (looks) for validation. It makes you more calm, less anxious. This transpires in your interactions and the way you interact with people. This change has emerged from what you've DONE. We are what we repeatedly do. Women are judged on what they are, men on what they do.

Your looks and personality have to match. A truecel can only really have the personality of a truecel, but a normie's can range from truecel to normie. Chads have an edge, obviously, because they can have chad personalities. But most people here are huge mentalcels and have a supbar behaviour compared to their looks. That can be adjusted by doing stuff.

Basically there's three types of things : easy things, hard things and impossible things. Pursuing the first will only give immediate pleasure and gives no self-esteem (eating, jerking off…) ; impossible things gives way to frustration (trying to become chad, etc). Hard things you must put effort into, gives less intense and more diffuse pleasure, and give lasting self-esteem. Reaching your perfect looksmax falls either in the hard or impossible category. For most people who LDAR here their perfect looksmax is unreachable. Set yourself a looksmax goal, find stuff to do on the side and when you've reached your goal quit looksmaxing.

Not saying looks don't matter ; they do and more than personality when it comes to attracting foids. But if you're decent looking and have a shit personality you're cockblocking yourself.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and optimisticzoomer
I will definitely become more confident..after rhinoplasty and ears reduction surgery.

wiw thread