having daughter is much better than having a son

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
muh muh raising girl is cucked muh muh jordan peterson
jfl girl= life on easy mode, everything is on a plate, never lonely , has million options
while boy has a million ways to lose in this life and become an absolute loser
boy= veteran mode, you have to achieve everything if you are not chad, no options
jfl at having kids at all, but having daughter is better than having son

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 22126, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 13 others
Ye at least if you have a daughter you know that they're guaranteed to live a happy fulfilling life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Looks234, n0rthface and 5 others
100% agree. I don't know how users here think daughters are worse than sons. You want a good life for your kids? Daughters would be a much better guarantee for that than sons.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 13332
You want a good life for your kids?
I find that a lot of parents don't want this though. A lot of parents just want
1)kids to live a similar life like they had themselves.
2)kids to be as easy and low-effort as possible.

And boys tend to be WAY less demanding and easier to raise than girls. Cheaper too. If you get male incel children, they will just play videogames. The cheapest and least demanding activity you can think off.

If you have a son that plays vidya all day you are basically free to do whatever you want because he doesn't want to be disturbed, doesn't demand any money and doesn't bother anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Basedprincess, lutte and 2 others

And boys tend to be WAY less demanding and easier to raise than girls. Cheaper too. If you get male incel children, they will just play videogames. The cheapest and least demanding activity you can think off.

If you have a son that plays vidya all day you are basically free to do whatever you want because he doesn't want to be disturbed, doesn't demand any money and doesn't bother anyone.
Maybe. Idk if boys are less demanding though, up to a certain age both genders are likely the same. And normally, kids should move out around 20.

I personally would think about the future of my kids and therefore prefer a daughter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 13332
3 sons 1 girl

Ye at least if you have a daughter you know that they're guaranteed to live a happy fulfilling life
Yeah you can take comfort in knowing that they'll be very happy and fulfilled with all the Chad dick they'll take

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 13332
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Yeah you can take comfort in knowing that they'll be very happy and fulfilled with all the Chad dick they'll take
Better than having a son who's just a lonely depressed virgin

• +1
Reactions: Basedprincess and Deleted member 13332
Having no children at all mogs hard if you don’t have way above average genes and aren’t rich.

Imagine raising up your son and he ends as an incel or just loser in general.
And jfl if you think that can’t happen to girls. Even girls can be losers or bully victims in school etc. Less likely than boys but the chance is still there.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 15099, SAR and 4 others
Yes white cucks have white daighters for black bvlls fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SAR, mazzi and Amexmaxx
It depends on why you are having kids. I personally want to raise the biggest moggers/foggers possible. Some people do it to "preserve muh bloodline :soy::soy:" and then they don't want to get daughters even though that would give them a greater chance than a son.

If you as a parent would allow your kid to do nothing but play videogames, then you would be a shitty parent tbh.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
I personally want to raise the biggest moggers/foggers possible. Some people do it to "preserve muh bloodline :soy::soy:"
most ppl just do it because 'its the normal thing to do'. or 'because the wife wants it'.

>If you as a parent would allow your kid to do nothing but play videogames, then you would be a shitty parent tbh.

most parents

• +1
Reactions: SAR
Having daughter is only good if you can fuck her or if she brings home a wealthy chad that helps you moneymaxx. Otherwise daughter are entitled leeches and the ultimate and final CUCK.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kekee and mazzi
most ppl just do it because 'its the normal thing to do'. or 'because the wife wants it'.

>If you as a parent would allow your kid to do nothing but play videogames, then you would be a shitty parent tbh.

most parents
Your right in the first one. But as for the second paragraph. You should aspire to be better than most parents tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275

• JFL
Reactions: Papal_Guard
Based High IQ thread. Having a Prime daughter to sex with is the ultimate pleasure and reward a man could get for his struggles, next to sexing a unrelated Prime woman and having kids with her.

A father should be his daughter's first. This will prevent cuckery from happening to you and her.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 13332 and lutte