Having existential crisis (Future job/Education)

D

Deleted

Lurker
On one hand there's going to college with my low iq and possibly failing it meaning its all for nothing and that's if I even manage to get into a decent college. Lets say the ideal situation here is you graduate and earn good money. You're gonna slave away at your job until you're too old to work and look back at ur pathetic life in a upper middle class neighbourhood.

On the other side of the coin there's not going to college and instead going for a passion project (Acting,
Modelling or singing etc) but with very low chance of making ends meat. Meaning you have to work at fast foods as well and have basically 0 free time and possibly no chance for money when older. You're going to hustle at manual labor in combination with ur passion until you're too old to work and look back at ur pathetic life in a 2 bedroom apartment in some cheap city because you cant afford to live where you want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, LastGerman, Deleted member 11748 and 22 others

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Gengar, Deleted member 12827 and 12 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2275 and Deleted
Become the next Brad Pitt

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
invest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted
Wb option 3 where you work as a male stripper or prostitute for older milfs to quickly earn to fund your lavish lifestyle?

• +1
Reactions: CANI
Become the next Brad Pitt
Thats the second option. Extreme high risk i'll become poor without free time. I know my girl would support it but at the same time its such a non calculated options. I think i'm good looking enough and good enough at acting but i dont have contacts in America or India where the big industries are and i'm not even native to english.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Wb option 3 where you work as a male stripper or prostitute for older milfs to quickly earn to fund your lavish lifestyle?
Dont think u earn that much as a male tbh it used to be much more but now ur only real chance is being gay prob to earn like average money by being a sex worker.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
Im thinking about lawschool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Im thinking about lawschool
Pluggar du ekonomi? Annars kmr du behöva läsa jävla massa extra efter gymnasiet bara för att ha behörighet att komma in. Sen måste du få bra på högskoleprovet för att komma in på ngt bra.

Pluggar teknik fast utan ma 4 och fy 2 så om jag vill bli ingenjör måste jag läsa extra sen är det rena helvetet också.

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
try and get in a swedish soap opera and do a margot robbie

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Pluggar du ekonomi? Annars kmr du behöva läsa jävla massa extra efter gymnasiet bara för att ha behörighet att komma in. Sen måste du få bra på högskoleprovet för att komma in på ngt bra.

Pluggar teknik fast utan ma 4 och fy 2 så om jag vill bli ingenjör måste jag läsa extra sen är det rena helvetet också.
Jag är int ens i gymnasie ännu. Ja fucka upp hela nian så jag for på tian. Men jag vet ren att jag vill göra något som har å göra me bisness eller typ lag.

• +1
try and get in a swedish soap opera and do a margot robbie
The power of looks when 4 years after ur first apperance ur in wolf of fucking wall street as one of the main supporting actors

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Looks234, Pietrosiek and 3 others
The power of looks when 4 years after ur first apperance ur in wolf of fucking wall street as one of the main supporting actors
if you wanted to become an actor i guess you either move to la/nyc/london or work your way up in your country

any insights?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 6723, ItsOver.com and 3 others
if you wanted to become an actor i guess you either move to la/nyc/london or work your way up in your country
Ppl born in those cities have such huge advantage since they can live with their parents instead of paying the stupid high rent

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 1476
Ppl born in those cities have such huge advantage since they can live with their parents instead of paying the stupid high rent
yeah that’s true

if i write a screenplay i will get some hebrew connections then tell them there’s this nordic mogger i want for the lead role, his name is arvril gutenberg

• +1
Not a word

• JFL
yeah that’s true

if i write a screenplay i will get some hebrew connections then tell them there’s this nordic mogger i want for the lead role, his name is arvril gutenberg
With these cool looking jobs that pay bad its like when ur old you'll regret not doing them and having fun when young but if you do them you'll look back and wish you had worked a "real" job instead so you wouldn't be so poor.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SPFromNY914, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 1476
you probably become poor sorry to break it to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Not a word
I've thought of crime aswell but that isnt sustainable for long term as when ur making real money you have to launder it etc and at that point you're going to get caught at some point.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
you probably become poor sorry to break it to you
I know but i got a wealthy family so i might be fine. If i really struggle i could always move back to my home town and try to build a new foundation.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
yeah that’s true

This dude’s avatar: Simpsons me. XD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
With these cool looking jobs that pay bad its like when ur old you'll regret not doing them and having fun when young but if you do them you'll look back and wish you had worked a "real" job instead so you wouldn't be so poor.
i say go for acting if that’s your biggest ambition but know when to let it go if it doesn’t happen so you have enough time to establish yourself career wise

• +1
Whichever choice you make do it to the best of your ability and your likelihood of crippling regret will go down significantly

• +1
i say go for acting if that’s your biggest ambition but know when to let it go if it doesn’t happen so you have enough time to establish yourself career wise
Yes but problem is what i dont rly have a stable option if that fails as i didnt choose construction or plumbing for highschool but instead stem.

• +1
Please kill yourself!!:feelswhy::feelswhy:

Tbh not even lying, you go wine about being a wageslave while some people in third country work for 0,10 dollar per hour,

You are legit in the 0,1% of the most priviliged people in the world and you still cry like a little narcy spoiled brat:think::think:

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah and gamma
Yes but problem is what i dont rly have a stable option if that fails as i didnt choose construction or plumbing for highschool but instead stem.
might be worth looking at how actors got their start, like I read that Harrison Ford was a carpenter before acting so maybe it could work the other way round

jokermax and laugh the pain away

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted
bro like legit u twet ken u fggoit someone lke legit

• WTF
might be worth looking at how actors got their start, like I read that Harrison Ford was a carpenter before acting so maybe it could work the other way round
Most rly famous people didnt have college acting majors from what i've seen and for most its genuine luck like with Ford being lucky asf with his carpenting at just the right place etc.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 1476
I know but i got a wealthy family so i might be fine. If i really struggle i could always move back to my home town and try to build a new foundation.
start to find some aspie shit you can max out

probably you can live rent free and shit for few years while you gain money

• +1
dnr

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945 and Deleted
start to find some aspie shit you can max out

probably you can live rent free and shit for few years while you gain money
Even if i was high iq enough to get a degree and become a high earning doctor its like sure i'll have money but i'll work long hours and on holidays and i prob wouldnt like my job at all.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
utter shit thread

Thought u wanted to be engineer bro

Try out for American ninja warrior. They are sure to let you on with your backstory of reformed autistic incel secret agent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastGerman, Looks234 and Deleted
always go to college for social lifemaxxing
priceless exprience

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
invest 1st
2nd act
3rd go to online school
4th build connections, they are the most important thing to ever exist
connections are the most important pill in life man...

always go to college for social lifemaxxing
priceless exprience
Not if ur majoring in something actually useful like Computer science or Engineering. Social life is only good for the majors that arent even worth studying.

Not if ur majoring in something actually useful like Computer science or Engineering. Social life is only good for the majors that arent even worth studying.
should learn useful stuff outside the uni