Having female friends is good

DoctorPMA

DoctorPMA

Equinox
This is not a troll post. Many people here are out of touch with reality and view women as trash. This incel mentality is just plain wrong. There are many girls out there that are good people and are actually fun to talk to. They are not complete whores like you want to believe. Having female friends boosts your social circle and you become more comfortable talking to another gender. Social circles are by far the best way to meet new friends and get in a relationship. That female friend can be your wing man and introduce her to her friends and so on. I notice that the quality of posts on this website is going down and there are less and less users with common sense. Shit posting became the norm. It's like you guys are stuck in echo-chamber of ALL women being whores. Just something to think about...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Gonthar, Deleted member 5875 and 4 others
thread is worthless for me

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
I’d talk to girls but they’re fucking boring to talk too at least ones I’ve met. Rather hang with my bros

• +1
Reactions: thecel and bruh3610
Women are simply tools to be used. They can’t think outside of the box and usually follow the herd. They can’t think of anything original at all and taking to a woman is like talking to a brick wall.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5875 and bruh3610
This is not a troll post. Many people here are out of touch with reality and view women as trash. This incel mentality is just plain wrong. There are many girls out there that are good people and are actually fun to talk to. They are not complete whores like you want to believe. Having female friends boosts your social circle and you become more comfortable talking to another gender. Social circles are by far the best way to meet new friends and get in a relationship. That female friend can be your wing man and introduce her to her friends and so on. I notice that the quality of posts on this website is going down and there are less and less users with common sense. Shit posting became the norm. It's like you guys are stuck in echo-chamber of ALL women being whores. Just something to think about...

@BrendioEEE chad Brendio has a female friend(servant). I've seen him live stream with her. This bitch literally has a cute little ukulele. And Brendio just sits there while she plays a song for him. How do you do it Brendio?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and BrendioEEE
Very true majority of my new friends now are girls much better friends tbh you can’t be as close to them as guy friends as you still want to be able to eventually smash if opportunity occurs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and DoctorPMA
@BrendioEEE chad Brendio has a female friend(servant). I've seen him live stream with her. This bitch literally has a cute little ukulele. And Brendio just sits there while she plays a song for him. How do you do it Brendio?
Bro...lol

I’d talk to girls but they’re fucking boring to talk too at least ones I’ve met. Rather hang with my bros
Yeah most girls are boring AF, but sadly befriending foids is key for socialcirclemaxxing and statusmaxxing.

Female friends boost your status

friend groups without females are always losers and low status

not to mention girls will hook you up with one of their friends if they like you enough or you just pass around the girls in your friend group to the homies or yourself

girls also have tons of CONNECTIONS Compared to men which can help you find parties drugs or other friends

Last edited:
Female friends boost your status

friend groups without females are always losers and low status

not to mention girls will hook you up with one of their friends if they like you enough or you just pass around the girls in your friend group to the homies or yourself

girls also have tons of CONNECTIONS Compared to men which can help you find parties drugs or other friends

This

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837