Having female friends

shieldzz

shieldzz

Probably worst trait ever , basically a simp

It's better to be even homosexual or antisocial than being a fucking simp being friends with girls which doesnt fiind you attractive and they want only attention . Basically they use you as a tampoo

JLF at retards here still thinking its good to have a circle with female friends . I wanna bully those people so bad,you will never end up in a relationship or fuck a girl which you are friend,that shit only happens in movie . There is a reason why she is friend with you only , because she doesnt fiind you attractive BUT you are fullfilling her needs ( attention and helping with stuff )

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, ominion, Orvka381 and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
0 reply pill is brutal

never had female friends

they couldnt cope with my world views

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, sub5c3l and shieldzz
Keep spewing 10 year old talking points hahha

• Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Last time I had a female friend was probably in 2019

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and shieldzz
Probably worst trait ever , basically a simp

It's better to be even homosexual or antisocial than being a fucking simp being friends with girls which doesnt fiind you attractive and they want only attention . Basically they use you as a tampoo

JLF at retards here still thinking its good to have a circle with female friends . I wanna bully those people so bad,you will never end up in a relationship or fuck a girl which you are friend,that shit only happens in movie . There is a reason why she is friend with you only , because she doesnt fiind you attractive BUT you are fullfilling her needs ( attention and helping with stuff )
If you’re at least average looking it’s probably good to have female friends i avoided having female friends and i kind of regret it now warm approach is the best way to have dating success

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
You might as well make a foid tea and serve her some cookies like a good butler, there is no use in having friends of the opposite gender.