Having friends is as important as looksmaxxing if not more

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
This is not talked about a lot, but having friends is extremely important.

One of the main factors that makes my life pleasant and my mental health good is my friends, I say friends who like you, come to your house, care about you and support you. Not that person who calls you to a club on a weekend and then doesn't talk to you anymore.

I have friends who come to my house and call me theirs, friends who care about my physical and mental health, friends who respect my "differences" and much more.

Having people that I can say I love you and knowing that they support me so much in good and difficult times is very comforting and makes me want to live longer and longer.

• +1
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer, Beetlejuice, Yuya Moggershima and 5 others
Having a guide to having friends is complicated because there are cultural, sociological, psychological and individual factors involved. It's very different from a looksmaxxing guide, where there is a certain path to follow, so I can only pray and wish luck to those who want to have friends.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
This is not talked about a lot, but having friends is extremely important.

One of the main factors that makes my life pleasant and my mental health good is my friends, I say friends who like you, come to your house, care about you and support you. Not that person who calls you to a club on a weekend and then doesn't talk to you anymore.

I have friends who come to my house and call me theirs, friends who care about my physical and mental health, friends who respect my "differences" and much more.

Having people that I can say I love you and knowing that they support me so much in good and difficult times is very comforting and makes me want to live longer and longer.
These must be your childhood/college friends. Itโ€™s hard to form bonds like these post college

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
These must be your childhood/college friends. Itโ€™s hard to form bonds like these post college
Even in college lot of guys tend to stick with their high school friends if they go to the same college

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Having a guide to having friends is complicated because there are cultural, sociological, psychological and individual factors involved. It's very different from a looksmaxxing guide, where there is a certain path to follow, so I can only pray and wish luck to those who want to have friends.
you need friends that think like you or are open minded enough to follow your thought process. that requires empathy

I don't think you have to have a lot of close friends to fulfill a personal needs in support. Your overall social sircle on the other hand is very important since it characterizes you in the eyes of a stranger. That's the thing why it's almost a mandatory to have an active social profiles reinforcing your NTness.