Having good breath is extremely important

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I've been rejected before because my breath smelled bad due to lack of flossing. I fixed the problem and floss every day now, but last night I met a guy whose breath smelled rancid even when from a distance. I wanted him to get away. I can't imagine how grossed out a girl would be to talk to him even if they were chad, let alone kiss him. Remember to floss all your teeth daily and get regular dental cleanings. Ask family if your breath smells bad because it can destroy your chances.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, BrahminBoss, exo and 3 others
Oil pull and get rid of it

I've been rejected before because my breath smelled bad due to lack of flossing. I fixed the problem and floss every day now, but last night I met a guy whose breath smelled rancid even when from a distance. I wanted him to get away. I can't imagine how grossed out a girl would be to talk to him even if they were chad, let alone kiss him. Remember to floss all your teeth daily and get regular dental cleanings. Ask family if your breath smells bad because it can destroy your chances.
Ugly guy fixing his breathe does nothing to his smv. He should do it for himself not for girls lmfao. Thats like the super zesty idea of hobbies to attracr foids

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and silencio
drink lots of water eat lots of fruit never have to brush ever

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
WTF is that
Oil pulling is an ancient Ayurvedic practice that involves swishing oil around in your mouth for a few minutes each day. Traditionally, sesame oil or coconut oil is used for this practice.

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Bonesmash your teeth retarded nigga

No but having a bad breath is disgusting
Having a good smelling breath is the default for normal humans

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Basic hygiene theory

Just brush your guys fucking tongues/roof of mouth and rinse with mouthwash. No clue how you guys have bad breath unless you literally don't brush your teeth properly or exfoliate your mouths.

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex