Having high IQ doesn't help with shit

D

Deleted member 19508

Iron
Just isolates you from most of the people. Paired with a boring personality like a "neutral personality" makes you uninteresting.

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
My father has a Ph.D. in maths so I inherited my intelligence from there. I can only see myself dating a woman who goes to a university or is at least above average IQ.

Too bad intelligence is not a trait sought after by women

• So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
all that matters is having proper socioneurotic development

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19508
all that matters is having proper socioneurotic development
True, I was isolated from age 14-20, only had a few online friends, and never talked to anyone. My brain probably got absolutely fucked by that. Can't really feel a connection with people nowadays.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 21735
True, I was isolated from age 14-20, only had a few online friends, and never talked to anyone. My brain probably got absolutely fucked by that. Can't really feel a connection with people nowadays.
i have insane hatred for people

i have insane hatred for people
I used to have. Nowadays I just see everyone with a lens of curiosity, just wondering how they navigate the world through actions and thoughts. So I try see everyone in a neutral light

I used to have. Nowadays I just see everyone with a lens of curiosity, just wondering how they navigate the world through actions and thoughts. So I try see everyone in a neutral light
humans are not good at all

"im too intelligent for those stupid normies"

face nerd GIF by JoyPixels

Just isolates you from most of the people. Paired with a boring personality like a "neutral personality" makes you uninteresting.

True...

High IQ = incel trait