Having kids is the best investment BUT only if you do it NOW!

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Not sure why the media advocates for you to wait until you're 40 to have kids and adopting dogs that shit all over your house in replacement of kids in the meantime. Kids are the best investment both financially and socially.

- Kids aren't that expensive. Literally no more expensive than having a dog. Especially when you factor in the fact that you need to pay for dog's medical fees and expenses out of pocket and rental/hotel extra fees for pet-owners.

- You can save thousands of dollars from tax benefits by having kids. If you claim dependents you get a lower tax bill. So they essentially SAVE you thousands of dollars.

- You're building a massive social network for your older self. What happens when you're 60 and you have literally no friends or anything to do? All you'll have is your 2 kids that you had when you were 40 that are in college and won't have grandkids for another 20 years. If you have kids young, then you're essentially creating automatic friends for yourself and a large social network for dinners, get togethers, etc when you get older.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Egzapho, Deleted member 18776 and 6 others
You have to buy the kids expensive clothes, toys, food and school suplle and phones. And kids will drop and destroy alot of these.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
You have to buy the kids expensive clothes, toys, food and school suplle and phones. And kids will drop and destroy alot of these.
Why? I don't understand Americans. Why do you have to buy your kids designer clothes and thousand dollar toys? Literally causing that for yourself.

Buy 1 phone that lasts for years. I still use iPhone 5. Same with school supplies. A backpack, notebooks, and pencil is legit $20. Schools pay for sports.

• +1
Reactions: Egzapho and Deleted member 21044
Why? I don't understand Americans. Why do you have to buy your kids designer clothes and thousand dollar toys? Literally causing that for yourself.

Buy 1 phone that lasts for years. I still use iPhone 5. Same with school supplies. A backpack, notebooks, and pencil is legit $20. Schools pay for sports.
The kid will ask and they might get bullied if they don't. And most wanna be nice to a kid.

Kids will drop and destroy phones by acciedents. And kids will drop school supplies.

Sport clothes cost

The kid will ask and they might get bullied if they don't. And most wanna be nice to a kid.

Kids will drop and destroy phones by acciedents. And kids will drop school supplies.

Sport clothes cost
Fuck u mean? My kid wont be bitchmade so he finna throw hands if they tryna bully him.

If he drops his phone then imma beat that lil punk so he dont do it again.

Like $30? Wow bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and forevergymcelling

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Chintuck22, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
Fuck u mean? My kid wont be bitchmade so he finna throw hands if they tryna bully him.

If he drops his phone then imma beat that lil punk so he dont do it again.

Like $30? Wow bro.
People that get bullied are qeak the entire class will be against him hr will have no chance.

He will still drop but have learnt he shouldn't tell you whrn he drops it.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and LooksOrDeath
Unironically but i still need to find my personal stacylite to breed:feelshah::feelshah:

People that get bullied are qeak the entire class will be against him hr will have no chance.

He will still drop but have learnt he shouldn't tell you whrn he drops it.
Look, I remember the days, same fit for a week straight
I used to eat fifty-cent cake
Now, it's Philippe's, it's Philippe's for the steak

@AlexBrown84
Bag

Keep coping. Imagine giving ur kid a bunch of money and clothes just so he can brag to his friends. My son wont be bitch made and will need to work for his shit. finna turn him into a man. Nobody gets bullied for bad clothes unless u already a lame to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Pikabro and AlexBrown84
Look, I remember the days, same fit for a week straight
I used to eat fifty-cent cake
Now, it's Philippe's, it's Philippe's for the steak

@AlexBrown84
View attachment 1907035

Keep coping. Imagine giving ur kid a bunch of money and clothes just so he can brag to his friends. My son wont be bitch made and will need to work for his shit. finna turn him into a man. Nobody gets bullied for bad clothes unless u already a lame to begin with.
when i was a kid i got my first phone at 16
i used to have the worst haircut and cloth and nobody made fun...i turned out pretty normal either way
this whole kids get messed up is pretty weak and not right parenting fault

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Pikabro and Deleted member 7725
Fax I can’t wait to have kids

Niggas wanna cope and say you have to be rich for your kids to be successful but look at lebron he ain’t even have no dad and his mom was broke

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Pikabro and Deleted member 22775
Fax I can’t wait to have kids

Niggas wanna cope and say you have to be rich for your kids to be successful but look at lebron he ain’t even have no dad and his mom was broke
Child support is America is a mf though. If my baby momma move there i'm stuck paying 30% of my money to her after taxes. i need to find a ting in asia or smth.

Not sure why the media advocates for you to wait until you're 40 to have kids and adopting dogs that shit all over your house in replacement of kids in the meantime. Kids are the best investment both financially and socially.

- Kids aren't that expensive. Literally no more expensive than having a dog. Especially when you factor in the fact that you need to pay for dog's medical fees and expenses out of pocket and rental/hotel extra fees for pet-owners.

- You can save thousands of dollars from tax benefits by having kids. If you claim dependents you get a lower tax bill. So they essentially SAVE you thousands of dollars.

- You're building a massive social network for your older self. What happens when you're 60 and you have literally no friends or anything to do? All you'll have is your 2 kids that you had when you were 40 that are in college and won't have grandkids for another 20 years. If you have kids young, then you're essentially creating automatic friends for yourself and a large social network for dinners, get togethers, etc when you get older.
You should try saving some money up at least. Having kids at 19 vs 25-35 is a huge difference.

But yeah waiting till 40 is cucked because you will not relate to them as much. my goal is 27 but I need to be looksmaxed and have a stable income should be attainable since I have 8 years to do it.

Literally for all nonessentials things your kid should be working to get it. Maybe buy them a laptop for 100 bucks so they can learn on youtube

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

Biggest issue is that this involves a woman and the financial consequences of that if you live in the west