Having light eyes in a sunny country is the worst

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
The most useless feature, I would have rather to trade it with a different feature and have colored contacts,
I already put contact lenses because I have to see so it would make 0 difference

I literally can't see outside when its bright, my eyes burn and I have to squint so hard I look autistic asf,
people look at me weird and sometimes seem to think I am up to something bad because I look kinda angry, but in reality I am dazzled asf

this is a borderline disability, only pro is that my night vision is good but it has no benefits
I need to buy sunglasses asap if I don't want to fuck up my eyes and look less autistic

Last edited:
reverse brag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3270
The most useless feature, I would have rather to trade it with a different feature and have colored contacts,
I already put contact lenses because I have to see so it would make 0 difference

I literally can't see outside when its bright, my eyes burn and I have to squint so hard I look autistic asf,
people look at me weird and sometimes seem to think I am up to something bad because I look kinda angry, but in reality I am dazzled asf

this is a borderline disability, only pro is that my night vision is good but it has no benefits
I need to buy sunglasses asap if I don't want to fuck up my eyes and look less autistic
I will give u my brown eyes

mirin brag maxxing

Sounds like a win to me, Your compelled to have proper eye posture at all times.
squinting looks autistic in person, only looks good in pictures