having long eyelashes + my eye colour mogs

Less gay alien looking Barrett

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
Bro you are good looking , like really

If you tall enough 6'+ (183cm+) and have a nose job you would be 9/10 , for real
i will get rhino and i currently wear lifts around to get me to 6'2 but im a 5'11 manlet barefoot

i can fraud to 6'2 easy tho

thank you tho i appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: ExMoggerWillRise
i will get rhino and i currently wear lifts around to get me to 6'2 but im a 5'11 manlet barefoot

i have to wear lifts to get from 5”8 to 5”11 be grateful bhai

not light enough, you dont classify as white, mutt

not white
ur telling a half german half engish born with blue eyes not white i shouldnt even be responding by how retarded you are its truly amazing what grey fags will do for attention

-About your nose, I think it should be less masculine and should be more up-turned from your side profile, for female-gaze.
If you what I mean.
By the way, I have a similar angled nose, in the future I hope I will get surgery too.
-People always say Chadland or Aryanland for Australia, Is being 6'2 enough? I dont know

Last edited:
-About your nose, I think it should be less masculine and should be more up-turned from your side profile, for female-gaze.
If you what I mean.
By the way, I have a similar angled nose, in the future I hope I will get surgery too.
-People always say Chadland or Aryanland for Australia, Is being 6'2 enough? I dont know
yes 6'2 is enough because lots of ethnics here due to immigration so its easy mogging but otherwise being 6'2 barefoot would be enough as a white guy buy some jordan 4s and some shoe lifts and you will be set to mog

im already aware of what to do with my nose, it will be done im trying to moneymaxx rn

Over for my subhuman ass

Attachments

• SPOILER_image.jpg
    SPOILER_image.jpg
    409 KB · Views: 0
what is a foid eye?

my eye area mogs you to to the grave greyfag kys

What creams do you apply for your skin if any?

What creams do you apply for your skin if any?
korean cleanser, moisturizer, BHA exfoliate 2x a week i use retinol before bed and spf 50 when im outside thats basically it

find what ur skin type is and do your own research on good active ingredients that work for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27148