having money < having a job

Deleted member 3583

Deleted member 3583

The Square // ethnics mog // ethnics on MT2 crew
when you have a good job you’re surrounded by people of the upper echelon of society. this is the perfect social ground. having no job will cause you to become friends with bums such as yourself. your social circle will be gutter tier, surrounded by losers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, one job away, Deleted member 14918 and 7 others
if ur subhuman u want to be asocial tho. so it’s ideal to be NEET

the title and argument don’t even match up. Having FU money>Job>rotting alone in poverty is pretty fucking obvious

• +1
Reactions: Real, Melo95 and DivineBeing
you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 3583
the title and argument don’t even match up. Having FU money>Job>rotting alone in poverty is pretty fucking obvious
read the thread again u fucking idiot

you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with
fr. many users will never even see the mogmobile in their lives

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
when you have a good job you’re surrounded by people of the upper echelon of society. this is the perfect social ground. having no job will cause you to become friends with bums such as yourself. your social circle will be gutter tier, surrounded by losers
shit argument upper echelon don't work normal jobs

if you're rich u move to rich people places then ur upper echelon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, GetShrekt, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
i actually went to an ivy league school and lawyers, meds, IBDs are nowhere close to upper echelon

in my friend cycle, we call them mediocre or average

try ultra high net worth entrepreneurs - they don't have a job as you would understand them

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and forevergymcelling
shit argument upper echelon don't work normal jobs

if you're rich u move to rich people places then ur upper echelon
im talking about the upper echelon socially. lawyers, doctors, high energy motivated people. These are high status jobs, u just need to go outside and find out that not everybody is a surgeon or in high finance

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
i actually went to an ivy league school and lawyers, meds, IBDs are nowhere close to upper echelon

try ultra high net worth entrepreneurs - they don't have a job as you would understand them
I’m not talking about ivy league. Thats the opposite extreme, overachievers, usually mentally ill (narcissistic, deeply sad people). I’m talking about happy, intelligent and healthy people that valued a work life balance throughout their lives

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and DivineBeing
im talking about the upper echelon socially. lawyers, doctors, high energy motivated people. These are high status jobs, u just need to go outside and find out that not everybody is a surgeon or in high finance
that's not the upper echelon u mongoloid

they just WORK LONGER for the SAME AVERAGE PAY PER HOUR usually and only get a career advantage YEARS AND YEARS AFTER SLAVING AWAY

how is that upper echelon escapes me

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and AlexBrown84
I’m not talking about ivy league. Thats the opposite extreme, overachievers, usually mentally ill (narcissistic, deeply sad people). I’m talking about happy, intelligent and healthy people that valued a work life balance throughout their lives
AHAHAHAHAAHA UR A SCHIZO YOU JUST MENTIONED LAWYERS AND DOCTORS THEY USUALLY COME FROM IVIES AND ARE MENTALLY ILL WORKING ALL DAY HAHAHA UR A FUCKING FUNNY NIGGER

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
AHAHAHAHAAHA UR A SCHIZO YOU JUST MENTIONED LAWYERS AND DOCTORS THEY USUALLY COME FROM IVIES AND ARE MENTALLY ILL WORKING ALL DAY HAHAHA UR A FUCKING FUNNY NIGGER
that’s cope nigga Shits different in Europe

• JFL
Neet>job

• +1
that’s cope nigga Shits different in Europe
nigga every biglaw firm you clock in 70 hours, no matter where. if you're talking about subhuman lawyer failrues that can't pull $100k in their first year they're not rspected at all in society

every residency and junior doc program you clock in 60 hours+

even if you have a clinic it's 60+ hours after paperwork (which is 1/2 of the time)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
nigga every biglaw firm you clock in 70 hours, no matter where. if you're talking about subhuman lawyer failrues that can't pull $100k in their first year they're not rspected at all in society

even if you have a clinic it's 60+ hours after paperwork (which is 1/2 of the time)
damn nigga ur right. it’s over

• +1

cope nigga idc. we work 9-5 in Europe no matter who tf u are. bum ass lawyer mogs. everybody still knows that he’s a lawyer and respects that (assumes he makes a lot of money)

• JFL
cope nigga idc. we work 9-5 in Europe no matter who tf u are. bum ass lawyer mogs. everybody still knows that he’s a lawyer and respects that (assumes he makes a lot of money)
my friend I'm a 22 y/o entrepreneur with my own startup

no one cares about it deeply, they might just say nice or act impressed but no one cares.

It's superficial and has no value

• +1

no one cares about it deeply, they might just say nice or act impressed but no one cares.

mirin u

I need LinkedIn connections u got me ?

I need LinkedIn connections u got me ?
change name to a girl and put girl picture and put Yale University

then send requests to senior execs

then put picture back and name back

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), BrownBoy, Deleted member 3583 and 3 others
change name to a girl and put girl picture and put Yale University

then send requests to senior execs

then put picture back and name back
They are that desperate???

what a shit thread tbh

having 1M < working at mcdonalds just to socialice with mediocre ppl lmfao

Last edited:
  • JFL
what a shit thread tbh

having 1M < working at mcdonnalds just to socialice with mediocre ppl lmfao
mcdonalds arent mediocre theyre subhuman

NEET > McDonalds

Your IQ is so low you deserve to be killed. Ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Merćer and DivineBeing
If you are rich you have nobody around you except for whores and bodyguards. Which is a pretty good situation IMO since people suck.

Depends on the job, and on your looks.

Social circle pill is the game changer

• +1

Bro lawyers and doctors still make up a very large portion of the top 5% of income earners