Having negative hooding is worse than having nct

Magnuzs

Magnuzs

Iron
Well, this is my opinion, but I really think that having negative hooding is worse than having nct, in most cases, if u have severe NCT well that's impossible to fix, but if u have slightly NCT u can get away with it, like Hexum, but having negative hooding is so much worse, u look sad all the time, u can have am excellent eye area but If u have negative hooding u just look sad all the time

F487d559895a1fcce5629883b00b6197

Like in this picture, he looks amazing but the negative hooding ruin his eye area.

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, xeqri, LooksThinker and 2 others
slight negative hooding is ideal and normal lol

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, LooksThinker, STUPIDREFEREES and 1 other person
Well, this is my opinion, but I really think that having negative hooding is worse than having nct, in most cases, if u have severe NCT well that's impossible to fix, but if u have slightly NCT u can get away with it, like Hexum, but having negative hooding is so much worse, u look sad all the time, u can have am excellent eye area but If u have negative hooding u just look sad all the time

View attachment 2640599
Like in this picture, he looks amazing but the negative hooding ruin his eye area.
ye it truly ruins his eye are so over for drago he looks like an ethnic sewer rat because of his negative hooding jfl :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Where are the girls simping for him?

Yo buddy isn't this considered negative eye hooding someone tell me pls

View attachment 2640599
negative hooding is ideal

View attachment 2640599
The edge of his eye goes upwards

I can't believe what I read. The guy in OP post has one of the best eye area you can have.
And negative hooding = Pitt/Cruise/Gandy. Do they have a bad area? No

True nct is a death sentence