Having nicely combed hair is a failo

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Men need to have fucked up sloppy dirty hair as if they just hopped out of bed. I noticed men with hair like that get hella pussy. If you brush and comb your hair and put oil or gel in it, you’re just one step closer to sealing your fate as an ugly unwanted faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, Geneticist, Deleted member 31562 and 2 others
Men need to have fucked up sloppy dirty hair as if they just hopped out of bed. I noticed men with hair like that get hella pussy. If you brush and comb your hair and put oil or gel in it, you’re just one step closer to sealing your fate as an ugly unwanted faggot
If you look good, any hairstyle you have is attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Hess
It doesn't matter if you are attractive, the girls chasing guys following the trend of messy haired guys would chase them still if they had combed hair assuming they are attractive

If you look good, any hairstyle you have is attractive.
It doesn't matter if you are attractive, the girls chasing guys following the trend of messy haired guys would chase them still if they had combed hair assuming they are attractive
No shit obviosuly you can’t look like dog shit, but women prefer sloppy haired bum looking men over nicely dressed men

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
messy hair is ironically try hard. trying very hard to look like they don't care, but still care deeply about what other people think about them

:forcedsmile:

No shit obviosuly you can’t look like dog shit, but women prefer sloppy haired bum looking men over nicely dressed men
Not rlly, trends like this come and go and I would not be surprised if this fad died down

Not rlly, trends like this come and go and I would not be surprised if this fad died down
Also have to account for that women will have different tastes as well

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Ramirez could have kim jong un haircut and it would still look good on him, it’s the bones hermano get it

Ramirez could have kim jong un haircut and it would still look good on him, it’s the bones hermano get it
kim's haircut isn't bad fat people just look funny
9B5CF4E0 C06D 47EC 9B1B 472CA2CE7604

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and Vermilioncore