Having oneitis is brutal, especially when it's summer

G

GrewWrong

Bronze
Having a oneitis is already brutal enough

Seeing her enjoy the warmth of summer, dressed lightly and going to parties/events/festivals is even more brutal for non-Chads like me

Meanwhile, I am rotting in my bed and posting here. I can relate to Jsanza when he said "I don't know what the fck to do, I'm stuck in my fcking room"

Social media has made it seem like everyone's life is better than it is. Also stop having a oneitis grow the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Festrunk, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
can’t relate, never had a oneitis

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Bengt
can’t relate, never had a oneitis
I had a lot of them and it can get quite painful

btw you are 20 posts away from 8,888 messages

• Woah
Reactions: Insomniac
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Social media has made it seem like everyone's life is better than it is. Also stop having a oneitis grow the fuck up

Having a oneitis is extremely cucked

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
can't really help, any solutions?
Stop being a bitch and internalize the fact that she will never like you because you're not Chad.

I had to learn this the hard way.

• +1
Stop being a bitch and realize she will never like you because you're not Chad

I had to learn this the hard way.
I just wait until my feelings die down, can't forcefully not like her

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
can't really help, any solutions?
Stop assuming she's better than you know her to be. Women are humans and none of them are perfect. Far from it. Also, women only truly love their children. They "love" men to improve their own lot in life as well as their potential children's, hence hypergamy.

edit: You may not be able to fully accept this until you experience it first hand but once you do, you won't look at any woman the same again and you sure as hell won't have a oneitis.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
How old are you? How is it even possible to not have one unless you're like, 8 years old

I would love to have a oneitis, but the problem with that is, you can't have one unless you go to school, or some other kind of social environment where you're regularly exposed to the same people for extended periods of time.

Once you leave college, you don't have that anymore, save for work. And it's rare there's anyone at work you wanna fuck and even rarer that you can actually act on those feelings. That's why there's so many "How Do I Make Friends After College" articles. Because it gets a lot harder after college to be social. Because of the lack of social opportunities.

• +1
Yep,summer time,schools about to start,shes about to enter kindergarten and you're all alone rotting on looksmax forum.

• So Sad
I would love to have a oneitis, but the problem with that is, you can't have one unless you go to school, or some other kind of social environment where you're regularly exposed to the same people for extended periods of time.

Once you leave college, you don't have that anymore, save for work. And it's rare there's anyone at work you wanna fuck and even rarer that you can actually act on those feelings. That's why there's so many "How Do I Make Friends After College" articles. Because it gets a lot harder after college to be social. Because of the lack of social opportunities.
Good point

-
I just wait until my feelings die down, can't forcefully not like her

My oneitis called me a creep which quickly erased any feelings I had for her. Never had a oneitis after that.

Now I hope someone acid faces that bitch.

• +1
Rotting in your room is better

• +1
-

My oneitis called me a creep which quickly erased any feelings I had for her. Never had a oneitis after that.

Now I hope someone acid faces that bitch.
Tbh I would despise her too after that, my current oneitis also doesn't like me but she hasn't said anything of the sort, ifshe does my feelings die down and I'd rape her.

Flirty, attention-seeking Stacies are the WORST for bluepilled cucks, giving u the disease of having a oneitis when in reality she's being fucked by Chad 24/7.

She's sucking Chad cock right now

• +1
Reactions: nausea and itsoverbuddyboyo
jfl. because it is for stacys and chads

i dont know how having a oneitis is possible

• +1
Reactions: TBOLT
made it seem like everyone's life is better than it is

You'll still never have what chad shares on instagram, their lives are better than yours even tho they are only showing the best parts on social media

You'll still never have what chad shares on instagram, their lives are better than yours even tho they are only showing the best parts on social media
Yeah notice how Chad puts up group/crew pics while guys like me post selfies indoors JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back