Having racial preferences is all mental

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
It's all from insecurities and trauma. I used to only hook up with white girls because I wanted to prove to myself that I could since they are considered pickier. After shaking off that insecurity through hook-ups, flings etc. I realized I also find asian, black, indian, arab, etc etc women hot (when they're actually attractive)

You're missing out if you only go for one ethnicity because of your insecurities.

Ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men love “neotony” because most of them are pdophiles.

This is why they love their women to have boy bodies like that ape Ariana Grande.

That’s why they love Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) women so much because they have that look.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile and Deleted member 17872
What ethnicity are you, OP?

Nothing wrong with a racial preference. Something wrong if you therefore find every single other one unattractive by default..

I like MENA but admit some Asian, white women, curries and blacks can at times mog them.

With a name as flamboyant as OCTAVIAN AVGUSTUS he can only be the most Aryan of people out there

“Aryan” isn’t an ethnicity though, it’s a title used for many different groups of people.

“Aryan” isn’t an ethnicity though, it’s a title used for many different groups of people.

Whoosh

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
It's all from insecurities and trauma. I used to only hook up with white girls because I wanted to prove to myself that I could since they are considered pickier. After shaking off that insecurity through hook-ups, flings etc. I realized I also find asian, black, indian, arab, etc etc women hot (when they're actually attractive)

You're missing out if you only go for one ethnicity because of your insecurities.
What's your race