HGH_
Involuntary volcel
- Joined
- Jun 14, 2025
- Posts
- 171
- Reputation
- 141
think about it, having schizoid personality disorder means staying at home 100% of the time except for going to work, which leaves you with the maximum amount of time to realize that your life is shit, look for solutions, and actually implement them. Moreover, not spending time with normies prevents you from participating to their completely useless activities, such as partying, going to clubs, etc. However, the opposite can happen, someone who is depressed or naturally lacks discipline may find themselves stuck in a vicious cycle where their only activity outside of work is ldar, which is even worse if this person doesn't have a job.
for example, I don't speak more than 10 words a day, even though I study engineering. When I come home, I lock tf in on what I need to do. I literally have nothing else to do : I don't do homework bc my iq is too high and I have no interest in maintaining a social life.
TL;DR : having this personality disorder will probably prevent you from experiencing teenage love and all the other experiences that come with it, but on the other hand, you'll have a maximum amount of time away from distractions to genuinely get ur shit together.
for example, I don't speak more than 10 words a day, even though I study engineering. When I come home, I lock tf in on what I need to do. I literally have nothing else to do : I don't do homework bc my iq is too high and I have no interest in maintaining a social life.
TL;DR : having this personality disorder will probably prevent you from experiencing teenage love and all the other experiences that come with it, but on the other hand, you'll have a maximum amount of time away from distractions to genuinely get ur shit together.