Having sex with a non virgin is cukced and degenerate

Alcatraz

Alcatraz

Trainee
If your going to have sex check her hymen make sure shes a virgin, An intact hymen with bleed the first time its penertrated, This is popping her cherry, You can also look to see if its intact, Although hymen can also be broken through other means like masterbation, or it can be torn through physical activity, Just be aware if her hymen is broken she’s likely not a virgin, Vaginas get used up the more they have sex, Absolutely disgusting to have sex with a non virgin, Read this
269FD180 6889 4A9A A88A D5A2FA52CC87

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BrettyBoy and Nibba
Errrrr Idm if shes not a complete virgin, but she cant be a whore. She can't have given sex to guys for nothing and then tell me I have to work for it by dates/commitment/proving myself. If a woman gave a man sex for nothing before, she cant expect anything more from any other man she wishes to fuck. Im no cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4804, Afrikancel and 1 other person
Errrrr Idm if shes not a complete virgin, but she cant be a whore. She can't have given sex to guys for nothing and then tell me I have to work for it by dates/commitment/proving myself. If a woman gave a man sex for nothing before, she cant expect anything more from any other man she wishes to fuck. Im no cuck.
The stupid worthless sluts will claim blowjobs and anal dont count as losing virginity, Our ancestors would have never stood for this they should have the absolute hell beaten out of the for any type of sexual act before marriage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 6401, Norwooder and 2 others
Do you think that it's too autistic of me to require my future wife to prove her virginity to me before marriage? Like she goes to the doctor and gets some paper work that says: "future Mrs. StomlitAqua is a virgin"?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Do you think that it's too autistic of me to require my future wife to prove her virginity to me before marriage? Like she goes to the doctor and gets some paper work that says: "future Mrs. StomlitAqua is a virgin"?
dude, that's too autistic for 99,98% of women, like if you aren't an 8/10 she will be like "wtf are you even asking about, ahhhh!!!" and then you'll be on fucking thin ice, life in the current year is harsh, requiring virginity will be harder and harder as the years past, it's a sad stare

• +1
dude, that's too autistic for 99,98% of women, like if you aren't an 8/10 she will be like "wtf are you even asking about, ahhhh!!!" and then you'll be on fucking thin ice, life in the current year is harsh, requiring virginity will be harder and harder as the years past, it's a sad stare

RIP me I guess. I plan on at least trying. What I may do as an alternate is asking her in the presence of a pastor during marriage counseling. No doubt most women are manipulative enough to lie to pastor (and me) though, so w/e. My hope is that I'll find one of the 6 girls in america that values her virginity so maybe I won't have to worry.

• +1
Okay let me give some of my two cents:

Have sex with a virgin only if you want to become permanent with her, why?
  1. You can't have sex with a virgin on the first go, it will be quite painful for her (depending on her physiology, for some women it can be very painful, also it will bleed). Her vagina will become dry immediately if you try to shove your dick multiple times. Yes, there is no sex for you on the first day. Even with lubes. Btw, some girls don't like lubes.
  2. It will take quite a long time (couple of weeks) to make her completely fuckable. Until then, keep having shitty sex (both of you), in most cases you will just end up fapping in front of her every time.
  3. Once it becomes smooth, sex is nice. But she will become too much attached to you, as if she has gained some "right" over you.
  4. Tough and messy break up (assuming you are not a virgin).
  5. She will follow and stalk you for a long period of time (years after years).
  6. She might try to fuck with your new relationship if she finds the opportunity.
If you are not a virgin and if your plan is to hookup, ONS, short term, never go for a virgin woman.

If your goal is to settle, then it's fine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alcatraz
just check her hymen, and know what type of girl she is, You can see if shes a virgin by the way its looks read the pic I attached explains it well

• +1
I agree with that tbh. Marriage is for virgins only. My rule is never pay for anything a man has had from her for free. If she has given a BJ to a man, expect that for free. If she has fucked a man, expect that for free.

Marriage is for virgins only (no sexual activity at all)

• +1
what the fuck

The stupid worthless sluts will claim blowjobs and anal dont count as losing virginity, Our ancestors would have never stood for this they should have the absolute hell beaten out of the for any type of sexual act before marriage.
758DA355 A2FF 4915 8128 F31C70CC4888

XD

• JFL
Reactions: DoctorPMA