Having sex with an underage teenager will ruin her life

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I'm going to share three stories with you about three different women who had sex when they were teenagers with older men.

Their names will be concealed and replaced with clever pseudonyms. But their stories are real.

Lollie

I was 16. She was 15. We had sex a few times. She had been having sex since she was 13. Her first experience was with a kid a few years older.

She then would have sex with guys in their 20s. A few others were much older. During these ordeals, drugs were involved. The older guys supplied her with the drugs she desired. She became dependent but had no way of paying for her euphoria. She only had a high school diploma but wasn't bright enough to push pictures of food items on a cash register. So she later would become a hooker. So she could afford the dope.

Many years later, I met up with her again. And like old times, we had sex. But she was different. I could literally see her uterus when I was performing oral. It looked like her guts were coming out of her vagina.

During a long course of sex with her, she told me about her drug addictions, friends who had died, years of obesity, losing weight, and being intrigued by bondage, sadomasochism, and erotic asphyxiation.

Her entire life was destroyed because of having sex as a teenager.

Polly

I'd met her when I was 15. She was 16. We had sex. Lots of sex. She told me about her first sexual experiences. She was 12, and her mom's boyfriend was in his 20s. The adults would drink, and after the mom would pass out, he would go to her room and have sex with her.

At that point, she became attracted to older men. Her mom died from a drug overdose when she was 14. Her older brother, grandfather, and heroin addict uncle would take care of her. She later became addicted to prescription drugs, and by her 23rd birthday, she overdosed and died. I would later find that out from Lollie as she bounced up and down, telling that story.

Dolly

I met her when I was 14. She was 16. We had sex. Lots of sex. She told me her first experience was when she was 11. The boy was a few years older. She would have sex with his brothers in their upper teens and twenties. She even had sex with her dad's coworker. He was in his 40s. She was upper-class, and her parents worked in the medical field. She would have sex with most of the male friends I had. She would later go to college to pursue a career in psychology.

However, by her 30s, she had to wear adult diapers when alone at home. She was anorexic because if she ate and wasn't wearing a diaper, like at the beach sunbathing in tiny bikinis, her crap would dribble out. She later died from a stroke at age 35. An autopsy was never performed because her parents' lawyered up and prevented it.

I had learned about that when Lollie rocked back and forth against me, telling that tale. She also noted an acquaintance of ours, one of Dolly's ex-boyfriends, an old friend of mine; he said she was hooked on her dad's prescriptions and probably died from an opiate overdose he had prescribed her.

So as you can see, the common denominator here. They were all girls. They were all underage. They were all sexually active. And they all but Lollie died from the product of underage sex.

So if you're older than 20 and considering having sex with an underage teenage girl, you're an inconsiderate piece of shit and belong in prison or financially destroyed. Because having sex with that girl will most definitely ruin her life, it would be equally fair that you are consumed.

Be your fucking age. See me! I'm my age. You won't ever in a million years see me entertaining even the thought of sex with a teenager under the age of consent for present-day euphoria. And if I lived in a country that allowed it, still I would not consider it a potential mating age. And hey, if women your age are that stuck up or compete against you, thus hurts your wittle ego, tough shit! Move the fuck on. Try an older age if you must. Milfs have always been open season. Although not all. Some milfs think like me and also be their age.

And I'm not sorry women your age sees any of you as a joke. You can't go blaming this on today's world or degeneracy, thus massive liberalism infection. This has been going on for a long time. And many young women's lives were destroyed because of guys' negligence and selfishness. And no fucking wonder why women your age are turning lesbian. They see through your bullshit and figure, "Fuck this world. Let's end it together." And that's exactly what's happening as to the homosexual rise. That's precisely their goal. To finish the human race.

Just because it squirts doesn't mean you should flirt.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Gargantuan, Deleted member 18494 and 5 others
raz degan isola 12 GIF by Isola dei Famosi

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 11 others

let 17 year old high-school chad sleep with 50 different girls 14 and up, but don't you dare sleep with a consenting 17 year old, you 21 year old disgusting pedo-pig!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Britmaxxer, Deleted member 14392 and 21 others
Cool story, sad i didn't read it.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member and BigJimsWornOutTires
cap storys

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and BigJimsWornOutTires
no

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrettyBoy and BigJimsWornOutTires
I was 16. She was 15.
16 year old dude that also has been having sex in his teens is doing just fine.
wasn't bright enough to push pictures of food items on a cash register
low-iq low-class bitch turns drug addict hooker. oh well.

Her mom died from a drug overdose when she was 14. Her older brother, grandfather, and heroin addict uncle would take care of her.
another druggie.

by her 30s, she had to wear adult diapers when alone at home. She was anorexic because if she ate and wasn't wearing a diaper, like at the beach sunbathing in tiny bikinis, her crap would dribble out. She later died from a stroke at age 35. An autopsy was never performed because her parents' lawyered up and prevented it.
mental nut case.

bunch of shit examples that you only posted because they aligned with your soy-value biases. in all of them the boys were younger than the girls they slept with and ended up not fucked in the head. it's different from person to person, you soyboy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Daniel Plainview and BigJimsWornOutTires
16 year old dude that also has been having sex in his teens is doing just fine.

low-iq low-class bitch turns drug addict hooker. oh well.

another druggie.

mental nut case.

bunch of shit examples that you only posted because they aligned with your soy-value biases. in all of them the boys were younger than the girls they slept with and ended up not fucked in the head. it's different from person to person, you soyboy.

Ugh, I tried. Some of those guys they slept with also died from drug overdoses, fatal car/motorcycle accidents from drinking and driving. One was stabbed in his chest with a screwdriver because he was loaded and leaving a party and tried getting into a car he thought was his. Ironically, they had the same make and model.

Watching from his living room window, the car owner witnessed a stranger messing with his car. He hurried to the parking lot with a screwdriver. My buddy cussed him out and told him to go away as he continued trying to fit his key into that guy's car lock. The owner struggled with him and ended with a screwdriver into his heart. He died hours later in an ICU unit.

I don't know all of the guys they had sex with. So I can't tell those stories.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7098
Ugh, I tried. Some of those guys they slept with also died from drug overdoses, fatal car/motorcycle accidents from drinking and driving. One was stabbed in his chest with a screwdriver because he was loaded and leaving a party and tried getting into a car he thought was his. Ironically, they had the same make and model.

Watching from his living room window, the car owner witnessed a stranger messing with his car. He hurried to the parking lot with a screwdriver. My buddy cussed him out and told him to go away as he continued trying to fit his key into that guy's car lock. The owner struggled with him and ended with a screwdriver into his heart. He died hours later in an ICU unit.

I don't know all of the guys they had sex with. So I can't tell those stories.
you're describing the reality of low-class people, completely missing the point you made the thread about. growing up in poor alcohol/druggie families fucks up most people, not the sex.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Chadeep, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
you're describing the reality of low-class people, completely missing the point you made the thread about. growing up in poor alcohol/druggie families fucks up most people, not the sex.
Dolly's dad was a doctor and her mom was a head nurse of an expensive hospital that didn't accept Medicaid/medicare/low-income patients. They lived in an upper-class part of town. The other two were poor. And those are just three stories. Ugh. The millionaire and billionaire relations I had, ugh. That could be used against me in some way. So I'm careful with my stories. ;) Esp that actress. Ugh. Snappers. If i told that story, and she stumbled upon this forum, I would be doxxed to hell and back.

Dolly's dad was a doctor and her mom was a head nurse of an expensive hospital that didn't accept Medicaid/medicare/low-income patients. They lived in an upper-class part of town. The other two were poor. And those are just three stories. Ugh. The millionaire and billionaire relations I had, ugh. That could be used against me in some way. So I'm careful with my stories. ;) Esp that actress. Ugh. Snappers. If i told that story, and she stumbled upon this forum, I would be doxxed to hell and back.
she' the exception, you can't argue that having sex will turn you anorexic. why are you so keen on pushing your fake "anti-pedo" narrative? i'd agree with you if you said it makes bonding later on in life harder, but you pull out these extremes out of your ass that have no basis in reality

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Chadeep, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
she' the exception, you can't argue that having sex will turn you anorexic.
But if your anus is destroyed in the process, ugh. I don't think she was a smart eater though. She probably robbed herself of protein and iron intake throughout those years. But yeah, when you see those very skinny women, some of them have blown-out assholes. And they know if they eat, esp the wrong foods like beans and fast-food shit, her shit is coming out without intention.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and LooksOrDeath
Exactly, nigga thinks correlation = causation
The bitches lived in low class environments and were junkies addicted to drugs, with 100% shit parents, yet OP comes to the conclusion, that the reason they were doomed in life is because they had underage sex. LMAO

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Chadeep, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
The bitches lived in low class environments and were junkies addicted to drugs, with 100% shit parents, yet OP comes to the conclusion, that the reason they were doomed in life is because they had underage sex. LMAO
OP probably missed out on teen-love/-sex and tries to give it a negative spin now to not feel as shit about it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, BrettyBoy, Chadeep and 3 others
OP probably missed out on teen-love/-sex and tries to give it a negative spin now to not feel as shit about it.

My Jewish Question thread will soon be on this site.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Underage sex kills people. So I'm trying to reach the young audience out there to warn them, having sex during puberty proliferation, could lead to death years later.

So be safe! Don't have sex. Protect your life by keeping your legs closed - mouth shut - hands in your pocket - and butthole covered at all times.

Wink Reaction GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

C
Underage sex kills people. So I'm trying to reach the young audience out there to warn them, having sex during puberty proliferation, could lead to death years later.

So be safe! Don't have sex. Protect your life by keeping your legs closed - mouth shut - hands in your pocket - and butthole covered at all times.

Wink Reaction GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals
Cope Cope Cope. The women was already ruined with the foid brain of hers. Waiting till later doesn't do anything. Plenty of foids I know in high school had sex with their ltr and did the same in terms of their college dating, preferring LTR, while a ton of those who waited till after high school became super whores.

Also the JB has much more beauty then used up 18 year olds.It varies but some of them have good collagen density the others don't and to me if the foid has collagen loss its a turn off. I don't really see foids after 19 as human tbh. They disgust me as old ragged dolls. And also a lot of men would be willing to settle down and not fuck around if jb marriage is legal. Governments should make it 16 age of marriage and more men will work hard to satisfy their cute jB wife then fuck some used up drunk whores in random bars and clubs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Daniel Plainview
I feel like the common denominator was actually introducing addictive drugs to young girls, but maybe I read this story wrong.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, BigJimsWornOutTires and Magical Apple
I feel like the common denominator was actually introducing addictive drugs to young girls, but maybe I read this story wrong.
The reason these girls are having underage sex is due to being in a low class environment they are not in a low class environment due to having underage sex.

• Woah
Those were three random people I plucked from my past. I dated the rich girls too. Well, that's what we called them. The Rich Girls. And they were the biggest sluts in town. Everyone knew about the girls at that private school. The stories - the legends. Although we called them after the school's name. But due to potential DOXity, I rather not say the name. However. My cousin had a gf from a prosperous family. She was a good girl. And to this day, they're still married. I knew some good girls that lived in low-income housing as well. But most of them became landwhales due to that parental restriction grab. And when a girl can't go outside to hang with the other girls and boys, what's left to do? Eat-eat-eat-eat.

The reason these girls are having underage sex is due to being in a low class environment they are not in a low class environment due to having underage sex.
Dolly, although her real name is in the likeness of a fairy tale character, she didn't get hooked on pills until college. She wasn't a bright one but projected intelligence. So the speed pills helped her to progress with those brain-stabbing exams and keep up with the real geniuses. But I blame college pressure, as well as family, for her demise. As to being an anal slut, perhaps she got that from the mom.

🤥

• JFL