having success on wizz but idk...

the MOUSE

the MOUSE

Bones don't lie, Mosley. See you in Animal Park
aoc here is 16. i set filter 17+ n im 20yo khhv larping 17.

brutal being late bloomer cutecel, i dont appeal to women my age, i do shit on tinder just rarely match with no further replies. id rather meet older women too tbh. first tried this out of curiosity but here im actually getting decent matches n conversations showing interest, treating n talking to me like i actually have high smv.

main thing deterring is risk:reward n ethics. i should be able to ascend in coming yr for tinder girls my age, should i just wait till then. or do i try this out until then. experience what i missed out on.

in reality, all im getting is minor reward short term gratification. is it even worth all this hassle. im not escalating either until they do. that shows theyre hoe n not good for ltr anyways. if theyre good hqnp i will leave them be, not gonna ruin their first relationship, their later ltr.

safety im just larping fake name n that i dropped out for apprenticeship. even ahd to fucking learn basics online to make it seem legit n i actually knew stuff. im considering as muc future possibilities i can, only thing whichd fuck me is if im some1 irl sees me if i go on date with the person but that seems rare.

@twilight @Tabula Rasa

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Fiqh, antisocialschizoGOD and 1 other person
ok just dont do anything stupid

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
Only ppl that do really good on wizz are prettyboys with good collagen

Only ppl that do really good on wizz are prettyboys with good collagen
i got pre bad acne, im trying to rid n age my collagen too jfl, its preventing hollow cheeks unless very lean making bloatcel. i look too young for my age its failo this point. my main appeal is my jaw, leanness, hair and t50 nct uee i think unironically, a girl said i had dead eyes n cute.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
I'll take a wizz on your mom's butt.

i got pre bad acne, im trying to rid n age my collagen too jfl, its preventing hollow cheeks unless very lean making bloatcel. my main appeal is my jaw, leanness, hair and t50 nct uee i think unironically, a girl said i had dead eyes n cute.
Just get a prettyboy haircut and ur messages will increase by 100%

• +1
wizz easy as fuck i have 350+ message requests rn and its free insta followers

• +1
first of all you should just remember that girls on apps like wizz yubo etc are mostly there for free validation, they will talk to you all day and make it seem like they are really interested in you but won’t actually meet up unless you are exceptionally high smv, don’t take it personally remember all foids are attention seeking whores

doesn’t mean u shouldn’t try it tho, but srsly the rest of what you said is just worrying about stuff for no reason, there is nothing unethical about what you spoke about it’s all legal anyway… and also jfl u shouldn’t care about hqnp etc on a dating app bro they are all whores…doesn’t mean you can’t try to sleep with them for ur own experience innit

and jfl if anybody you know irl sees you on a date they aren’t gonna care unless the girl is really well known or smth

• +1
Reactions: romanstock and the MOUSE
update

secured 1 ig, she said she was deleting app n wanted to add me snap but i never used snap so gave ig

had few say maybe to meeting up irl

talking to funny non nt girl atm, she said 'she likes to throw plastic cars at random ppl', jestermaxxing women is ideal af bruh

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa