He figured it out

D

Disabledcel

[This account is permenantly deleted]
Joined
Apr 1, 2020
Posts
5,373
Reputation
10,207

CopeKilla


"I know a chad slayer that literally talks using an algorithm. Hears something, says ‘that’s cool’ and then says something somewhat similar that relates to him. I have never seen him ask a question or carry a conversation in his life"

@CopeKilla I've noticed this with every single chad I've ever met, they don't ask questions, they speak only when necessary, and will literally exit the conversation if you don't hold it up.
 
Dn rd but I love your posts soo it’s probably a good thread
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Disabledcel

Similar threads

Notcel
Replies
5
Views
35
Notcel
Notcel
Short
Replies
9
Views
73
jkxdy
jkxdy
lowtiersubhuman
Replies
23
Views
76
tomacōck
tomacōck
TGUN.
Replies
49
Views
233
walnut456
walnut456
ImSomeone
Replies
5
Views
61
ImSomeone
ImSomeone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top