reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
S0 code6d96accd a14f 4e7c 9faa f92b5f75ec6a editor duo result

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 14918, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
Kind of sad those two people would have vastly different existences just due to appearance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Gaia262, Mustascend and 2 others
What a fucking subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, ALP and gamma
Kind of sad those two people would have vastly different existences just due to appearance

Man i feel so bad wtf he needs jaw surgery like crazy and eye surgery

Who is that?

• Woah
Reactions: stevielake
Sad thing is it's still pretty gonna be hard af out there looking like the right
Racepill is the blackest of pills. It has destroyed me.

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Ryan
Nah. I am lighter but I am 100% pakistani and look ethnic. Similar pheno to this dude:

View attachment 1474488
It's not over then.

I mean whites with good pheno of similar PSL level will still get way more pussy but lightskin ethnics are basically okay if decent PSL.

Dark skin ETHNICS like the one OP posted are the most handicapped.

It's not over then.

I mean whites with good pheno of similar PSL level will still get way more pussy but lightskin ethnics are basically okay if decent PSL.

Dark skin ETHNICS like the one OP posted are the most handicapped.
No. You have it the other way round. Light skinned ethnics do better than dravidians. That is true. But dark-skinned ethnics have insane blackmaxxing potential especially if their bones are robust. What can the light-skinned curry I shared really do to escape the curry tax? He can't bleach his skin as he will just look like a ghost. He can shave the beard but he'd look boneless. Skull shape and soft tissues cuck him. Dravidian can blackmax much more easily.

No. You have it the other way round. Light skinned ethnics do better than dravidians. That is true. But dark-skinned ethnics have insane blackmaxxing potential especially if their bones are robust. What can the light-skinned curry I shared really do to escape the curry tax? He can't bleach his skin as he will just look like a ghost. He can shave the beard but he'd look boneless. Skull shape and soft tissues cuck him. Dravidian can blackmax much more easily.
Uve clearly spent too much time reading copemax threads on this forum then.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and gamma
Also the one you shared doesn't look that ethnic if I'm honest. He isn't good looking but he isn't very ethnic looking either.

Uve clearly spent too much time reading copemax threads on this forum then.
Nah. You are coping. My oneitis loved BBCs and so do many other women.

Nah. You are coping. My oneitis loved BBCs and so do many other women.
You're copemaxxing by thinking ethnics can pass as BBCs and somehow increase their SMV 🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and gamma
Also the one you shared doesn't look that ethnic if I'm honest. He isn't good looking but he isn't very ethnic looking either.
Cope. How tf does he not look ethnic? He looks 100% Pakistani. So many of my friends have the same pheno. It's not the predominant pheno but it's not uncommon. Also, it's easier to racefraud in pictures. IRL, you'd instantly tell he is a curry. Another dude I know:

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
You're copemaxxing by thinking ethnics can pass as BBCs and somehow increase their SMV 🤣🤣🤣
Why would I cope like that? If that was the case, I'd claim light skin ethnics are superior in terms of potential SMV. I would want that to be true but unfortunately not true. Pheno cucks me to death. I haven't given up on ascending but I am not going to cope by saying I won't get taxed due to pheno.

Cope. How tf does he not look ethnic? He looks 100% Pakistani. So many of my friends have the same pheno. It's not the predominant pheno but it's not uncommon. Also, it's easier to racefraud in pictures. IRL, you'd instantly tell he is a curry. Another dude I know:

View attachment 1474496
Based off these pics they don't look that Indian or Pakistani, I'm not sure where you live but in England, most Pakistanis and Indians are shitskinned. These guys you're showing me look more Kurd and would probably be guessed that here.

They can. Curries here just don't want to attempt it.

Why would I cope like that? If that was the case, I'd claim light skin ethnics are superior in terms of potential SMV. I would want that to be true but unfortunately not true. Pheno cucks me to death. I haven't given up on ascending but I am not going to cope by saying I won't get taxed due to pheno.
I'm sorry but the brutal truth is even the best looking darkskin ETHNICS get mogged hard by HTN/Chadpreetlite lightskin curries on tinder who look more ethnic (but are better looking) than the guys you showed. I can link you experiments if you want.

Based off these pics they don't look that Indian or Pakistani, I'm not sure where you live but in England, most Pakistanis and Indians are shitskinned. These guys you're showing me look more Kurd and would probably be guessed that here.
Too many punjabis I guess.

wtf what filter did he evn use ?? i cant even change my face that much

I'm sorry but the brutal truth is even the best looking darkskin ETHNICS get mogged hard by HTN/Chadpreetlite lightskin curries on tinder who look more ethnic (but are better looking) than the guys you showed. I can link you experiments if you want.
Yes. But give the dark skin curry, chains, buzzcut and darken his skin and other shit to blackmax and he'll mog tf out of those lightskin curries. Blacks don't need to have great facial aesthetics to slay. @tyronelite for example isn't that high PSL facially but he slays hard.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tyronelite, gamma and Zayam21
Yes. But give the dark skin curry, chains, buzzcut and darken his skin and other shit to blackmax and he'll mog tf out of those lightskin curries. Blacks don't need to have great facial aesthetics to slay. @tyronelite for example isn't that high PSL facially but he slays hard.
Yeah but slaying IRL isn't even all about looks, I know curries who will be called subhumanS here who slay harder and better looking girls than the best looking guys here.

Yeah but slaying IRL isn't even all about looks, I know curries who will be called subhumanS here who slay harder and better looking girls than the best looking guys here.
I know that. This applies more so for dating apps.

I know that. This applies more so for dating apps.
Bro the day I see a dark curry who became black (on the exterior) and slayed, I'll believe you.

Bro the day I see a dark curry who became black (on the exterior) and slayed, I'll believe you.
In theory, it is 100% possible. Check this morph of an indian dude:

Perfect base for BBCmaxxing. Robust skull and broad nose. Masc features.

Nigga would be tyrone as a black guy.

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao and gamma
Defo I get called curry here but irl get mistaken for Iranian, Hispanic by white girls even ethnics lmao.. I always correct them tho

• +1
Reactions: Zayam21
It doesn't happen because the dark skin dude I shared would just try to bleach his skin and look like shit.

Defo I get called curry here but irl get mistaken for Iranian, Hispanic by white girls even ethnics lmao.. I always correct them tho
Are they that braindead JFL. These are low IQ club sluts. You look indian/pakistani to me btw. You would be completely at hopme where I live. Mulattomaxxing would turn you into a slayer.

Are they that braindead JFL. These are low IQ club sluts. You look indian/pakistani to me btw. You would be completely at hopme where I live. Mulattomaxxing would turn you into a slayer.
I feel I do too but with curry smv being bad guess it's not bad lol.
Yea I am mulattomaxxing hard with fashion, hair, and body I rekon I can be there in 6 months

Yea I am mulattomaxxing hard with fashion, hair, and body I rekon I can be there in 6 months
Also, is your sig true? You have a big dick? Dickpill is extremely legit. If you mulattomax and are actually big as well, you'd slay hard due to BBC halo.

It's lifefuel for me then. Imma tell you about if a braindead slut says I am nordic JFL. Alcohol lowers IQ a lot plus club environment makes it difficult to make out your features.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
We can theorise all we want with these morphs.

IIRC he isn't even full Indian.

Till it actually happens, it's all just speculation.
I am just waiting for a lurking greycel dravidian to ascend to tyrone. And then every single dark skinned curry here will be BBCmaxxing.

• JFL
Also, is your sig true? You have a big dick? Dickpill is extremely legit. If you mulattomax and are actually big as well, you'd slay hard due to BBC halo.
Yea man it's true, tbh tho I'd rather think the girls I fuck think I'm curry so I can improve curry smv with big dick halo ngl..

I want the best for my people tbh

• JFL
Yea man it's true, tbh tho I'd rather think the girls I fuck think I'm curry so I can improve curry smv with big dick halo ngl..

How big? Are you natural or did you get there by dickmaxxing?

One dude with a big dick isn't going to undo the damage cause by 40 year old pajeets creeping into stacies DMs.

How big? Are you natural or did you get there by dickmaxxing?
7x5.5 nah dickmaxxing for years very inconsistently , started at 5.5x5 bro

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Zayam21 and reptiles
One dude with a big dick isn't going to undo the damage cause by 40 year old pajeets creeping into stacies DMs.
You gotta do what u can to imprint some girls, eventually word will go round..
Keep in mind girls have diff opinions to westernised Curry's to actual currys from asia

7x5.5 nah dickmaxxing for years very inconsistently , started at 5.5x5 bro
Yeah. I am 6.4x4.8. Can an extender get me to 7+ length? Also, what technique did you use to get girth?

• +1
Keep in mind girls have diff opinions to westernised Curry's to actual currys from asia
Get to 7.5 x 5.75 and I guess you would be ideal for most women. You don't want to be too big.

You are above average facially plus young and fit. You don't have a curry accent I am assuming and your habits are pretty westernized so they don't associate you as much with pajeets.

• +1

View attachment 1474496

Because hes light skinned and decent looking

Yeah. I am 6.4x4.8. Can an extender get me to 7+ length? Also, what technique did you use to get girth?
Best method was by far clamping, will take a year

Honestly your current length is not bad at all, but yes extender for 7 hours I'd say