He prayed to allha and it finally worked

I'm not downplaying anything.. why does everyone think all blacks have BBC? Do you know how rare it is to be 8x6 AND 6'3?

The majority are average sized / average height. I'm lucky to even have those stats cuz my parents are both short.
I know. It's a stereotype that works in your favour. They see tall, big framed masculine looking black dude. What do you think they are going to assume? I am obviously going to dickmax but just by looking at my face, you'd never assume I'd have a big dick.

I'm not downplaying anything.. why does everyone think all blacks have BBC? Do you know how rare it is to be 8x6 AND 6'3?

The majority are average sized / average height. I'm lucky to even have those stats cuz my parents are both short.
What I am saying is that being black works in your favour more than you think. Imagine you had the exact same stats but had curry pheno. Do you really think you'd have anywhere near as much success as you do right now? I guess all the racism has gotten to you, which makes it seem like whites have this huge advantage over blacks. Whites mog but not as much as you think.

What I am saying is that being black works in your favour more than you think. Imagine you had the exact same stats but had curry pheno. Do you really think you'd have anywhere near as much success as you do right now? I guess all the racism has gotten to you, which makes it seem like whites have this huge advantage over blacks. Whites mog but not as much as you think.
I don't compare myself with whites or any race... And in my world there's no such thing as racism lol.. I don't care if the world says "whites mog" I see chads at the club / bars all the time & it doesn't affect me lol in fact I sometimes talk to them & we help each other pick chicks up.

You guys are too focused on comparing whites vs blacks vs curries etc.. instead of finding guys who are successful in your race category & taking advice from them.

If you're curry listen to someone like this

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
He actually looks med there fuck @chaddyboi66
JFL he'd need to reincarnate or some shit to look like that

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]