He sure does babble but this level of autism isnt extreme enough for him to not be slaying on a relentless basis,so why tf is this nigga on this site?

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
I found this nigga after searching my name 'ravi' in the search bar. My question is how tf is he even here?

- He is NT in a clumsy way that girls will find cute
- He is a cross between a pretty boy chadlite & a masc chadlite
- He looks as if he even makes the minimum 5'9 threshold
- He is white
- He is lean and cut and doesn't look like a guy with a try-hard body

Fucks going on? Why's this stupid nigga here? Can someone fill me in? What in the world is he trying to looksmax?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407, gamma and Kekee
He's a standardcel and wants a Stacy. Will not settle for average whores.

He's a standardcel and wants a Stacy. Will not settle for average whores.

He can get that by working on himself and following red pill philosophy

Money, status, social circle, charisma/personality etc

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
Bumptastiv bruv

>romanian psyco that punches himself
>NT

Jfl @WontStopNorwooding

It's for show.

I am nt but act silly for lols on camera bruv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Birdcell, MakinItHappenReturn and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma
He mogs u to death tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 756 and gamma
I found this nigga after searching my name 'ravi' in the search bar. My question is how tf is he even here?

- He is white

Fucks going on? Why's this stupid nigga here? Can someone fill me in? What in the world is he trying to looksmax?

View attachment 1426747
Most People Here are post covid after they lost social groups including me

The way he films himself in his underwear is kinda gay.

Also, sometimes, he tries so hard to be cool that he comes off as very aspie. He shouldn't be giving advice.

He isn't a chadlite, he is a normie at best.

But from what I can remember, he had a girlfriend, and he was constantly flexing about it, and he got banned because of it if I remember correctly.

Getting a girlfriend isn't so difficult, and neither is getting laid, it's just that for normies, it's only doable in real life, so you have to put work into building friendships and through those friendships, you can get opportunities with women that are within your social circles.

So, it's much more effort than just texting a bunch of women and inviting them directly to your house to have sex without dating at all, which is what Chad could do. However, those who aren't even normies can't even succeed IRL, so they are the most unlucky of all.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
He isn't a chadlite, he is a normie at best.

But from what I can remember, he had a girlfriend, and he was constantly flexing about it, and he got banned because of it if I remember correctly.

Getting a girlfriend isn't so difficult, and neither is getting laid, it's just that for normies, it's only doable in real life, so you have to put work into building friendships and through those friendships, you can get opportunities with women that are within your social circles.

So, it's much more effort than just texting a bunch of women and inviting them directly to your house to have sex without dating at all, which is what Chad could do. However, those who aren't even normies can't even succeed IRL, so they are the most unlucky of all.

He is chadlite you don't need a portruding chin when your complexion is like that and you have eyes like that

Tons of girls find him cute. His only down fall is he looks a little bit like a twink.

He's a pretty boy in a cute way. Lacks dimopthism to fully grown women

He's clearly preforming for the camera got attention and validation

I remember hVjng these arguments with you in the pazt copingvolcel and you kept saying this is that and that is this but I remember clearly you were a virgin and had never even kissed a bird before

Does that remain the case?

If it does and you are typing like that then you are a full on bigger aspie than him with very little self awareness and unlike most real men don't give a fuck about the truth. Men don't lie to themselves like this. You lie to yourself in your mind and then type it down on a forum to make it seem that your beliefs are more real.

'It's easy I am just not ready to try. It's easy I just don't want the hassle of a gf' all this shit. Despite thrse beliefs you went out there and got surgery. Doesn't quite add up

I remember hVjng these arguments with you in the pazt copingvolcel and you kept saying this is that and that is this but I remember clearly you were a virgin and had never even kissed a bird before

Does that remain the case?

If it does and you are typing like that then you are a full on bigger aspie than him with very little self awareness and unlike most real men don't give a fuck about the truth. Men don't lie to themselves like this. You lie to yourself in your mind and then type it down on a forum to make it seem that your beliefs are more real.

'It's easy I am just not ready to try. It's easy I just don't want the hassle of a gf' all this shit. Despite thrse beliefs you went out there and got surgery. Doesn't quite add up
I realized very recently what my problem is.

I have a passion for writing, a passion so big that I can't think of anything else if I go too long without doing it, but for so long I have been told by people that I should go into science or computer science even though I suck at it, and people told me that there were no jobs in writing. But what I realized through my own research is that there are a lot of jobs in writing and degrees that can give me access to a high paying job where I would write for 40 hours per week and get paid a decent income for it.
I would be doing what I love and getting paid for it.

So that is what I plan to do. I wish I had realized this sooner because I have had this passion since around 2016 or 2017 but I have wasted so much time pursuing goals that weren't made for me.

As for succeeding with women, I found the solution for that too. My looks aren't good enough for online dating apps and they never will be, but I can succeed in real life if I join social events and meet people that way, then my new friends and acquaintances can give me exclusive access to so many women that I can date, which can allow me to date many women at the same time, so I can develop friends with benefits type relationships with them and have sex with many women.

I think that the biggest difference between a Chad and a normie is that the Chad can simply go on Tinder and get laid the same day, while the normie will never succeed on Tinder unless he severely lowers his standards and invests a lot of time into it (days, weeks or even months). But the normie can have as much success as the Chad or even more if he plays the social circle game. Because in the end, social circle game doesn't rely solely on looks but also personality and social skills, unlike dating apps.
However, like I said it requires more time and more effort, I have to go out to many events, make an effort to talk to people, then make an effort to go on dates, but it still means that there is hope for me yet.

Also, for the longest time, I didn't know how to find those social events but recently, I discovered that they can be found in local facebook groups, so I can fill my weekly schedule with such events and put a lot of effort into expanding my social circles as much as possible and then, as a result, I will get both the social life and the sex life that I have always wanted to have.

He is chadlite you don't need a portruding chin when your complexion is like that and you have eyes like that

Tons of girls find him cute. His only down fall is he looks a little bit like a twink.

He's a pretty boy in a cute way. Lacks dimopthism to fully grown women

He's clearly preforming for the camera got attention and validation
He isn't a chadlite, his face is uglier than mine, but he is gymmaxxed and leanmaxxed.

The reason why he doesn't struggle with women is because he plays the social circle game instead of relying on online dating apps like most normies. When you work on expanding your social circles, it's easy to get dates, and from there you can have lots of success with women as a normie.

When I said he is a high tier normie, I was being generous, he is only a high tier normie if we include his physique in the rating.
If we're only talking about his face, he is a low tier normie because he is the ugliest average man but not extremely ugly.

He isn't a chadlite, his face is uglier than mine, but he is gymmaxxed and leanmaxxed.

The reason why he doesn't struggle with women is because he plays the social circle game instead of relying on online dating apps like most normies. When you work on expanding your social circles, it's easy to get dates, and from there you can have lots of success with women as a normie.

When I said he is a high tier normie, I was being generous, he is only a high tier normie if we include his physique in the rating.
If we're only talking about his face, he is a low tier normie because he is the ugliest average man but not extremely ugly.

Lol, you think you mog him?

Mind posting an updated video/photo of yourself and we can create a mog battle with your permission?

Not a single chance bro. Don't put this down to him being lean and cut. It's irrelevant. His facial genetics mogs your surgery enhanced face without question. Not a single male on this site will rather look like you than him, esp given he makes the threshold height cut of 5'9

You're decent looking now after surgery, but also look VERY uncanny and are massively halo'ed by your height. He has harmony and cuteness. I know what girls like and this kid is exactly it. He is the Romanian robust Justin Beiber.

Anyway give me your videos/photos from the last 2 months and I will create a mog battle.

Lol, you think you mog him?

Mind posting an updated video/photo of yourself and we can create a mog battle with your permission?

Not a single chance bro. Don't put this down to him being lean and cut. It's irrelevant. His facial genetics mogs your surgery enhanced face without question. Not a single male on this site will rather look like you than him, esp given he makes the threshold height cut of 5'9

You're decent looking now after surgery, but also look VERY uncanny and are massively halo'ed by your height. He has harmony and cuteness. I know what girls like and this kid is exactly it. He is the Romanian robust Justin Beiber.

Anyway give me your videos/photos from the last 2 months and I will create a mog battle.
Mog battles are immature, I don't do such things.

This obsession with looks is not very masculine. I'm not saying that looks don't matter but to be obsessive to this extent is not very healthy, nor does it help anyone.

The worst part of the black pill is the nihilism, which assumes that people shouldn't go for what they want, because it promotes setting your own perceived limitations, instead of just trying until you succeed. And if something doesn't work, then there is another way.

For example, I found that dating apps don't work well for me, so now I am focusing on real life encounters.

I know I am autistic to a certain extent, which is why I am here. I was diagnosed in 2018. But if you're here, then so are you, and that's what you don't realize. You're not too ugly to get laid, you're just too autistic to know how to get what you want, so you waste your time here instead. The difference is that I am aware of my mental disorders, but you aren't.

Mog battles are immature, I don't do such things.

This obsession with looks is not very masculine. I'm not saying that looks don't matter but to be obsessive to this extent is not very healthy, nor does it help anyone.

The worst part of the black pill is the nihilism, which assumes that people shouldn't go for what they want, because it promotes setting your own perceived limitations, instead of just trying until you succeed. And if something doesn't work, then there is another way.

For example, I found that dating apps don't work well for me, so now I am focusing on real life encounters.

I know I am autistic to a certain extent, which is why I am here. I was diagnosed in 2018. But if you're here, then so are you, and that's what you don't realize. You're not too ugly to get laid, you're just too autistic to know how to get what you want, so you waste your time here instead. The difference is that I am aware of my mental disorders, but you aren't.

Nigga you were the one that made the point that he was uglier than you? It's not me that said that lol so how am I obsessing?

Zzzzzzzz

You damn right are autistic. You compared yourself to him and then when I said let's take that further called my suggestion immature and nihilistic.

Bro you are just tunnel vision. You analyse the wrong shit that doesn't apply to you.

I am not autistic or have any barriers lol. I presently have a girlfriend but haven't mentioned it or shown her on this forum, only Lookism which is currently down. Even audios are on there. Nothing to prove tho. You are free to project your insecurities onto me and assume I am autistic or socially inept, that is completely fine lol. I won't argue with you, but I do think I'll save myself a lot of hassle in not replying to you again. Good luck.

thoughts @Preston

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14160
Nigga you were the one that made the point that he was uglier than you? It's not me that said that lol so how am I obsessing?

Zzzzzzzz

You damn right are autistic. You compared yourself to him and then when I said let's take that further called my suggestion immature and nihilistic.

Bro you are just tunnel vision. You analyse the wrong shit that doesn't apply to you.

I am not autistic or have any barriers lol. I presently have a girlfriend but haven't mentioned it or shown her on this forum, only Lookism which is currently down. Even audios are on there. Nothing to prove tho. You are free to project your insecurities onto me and assume I am autistic or socially inept, that is completely fine lol. I won't argue with you, but I do think I'll save myself a lot of hassle in not replying to you again. Good luck.

Finally, the real bois are back

Fuck me I am tired of these Cuck Maxing twits

Which retard was it that said LooksMax had more NT users again? They are fucking insufferable bores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160

Zzzzzzzz

You don't get it.

Autism is a spectrum. It doesn't mean that the person automatically struggles socially, I sure don't.

But the fact that you write long posts like me and that you are on this forum means you must be on the spectrum to a certain extent.
It's possible to have a girlfriend whilst being on the autism spectrum.

Also, it isn't an insult, but I'm just telling you that because you don't seem to be aware that your behaviour and your time spent on this site are not normal things, so you're not like most people.

Being black pilled is one thing, but people who are on such forums and who commit to it by writing long texts and being so involved usually are far from being normal. And I know this from personal experience.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Fuck me I am tired of these Cuck Maxing twits

Which retard was it that said LooksMax had more NT users again? They are fucking insufferable bores
Also the guy in op could easily land himself a gl girl if he worked out, got a nice thick neck halo and did some other soft maxes.
Alas, our minds are our greatest enemies against pragmatism

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Are you reading this @ForeverRecession ? Lol? He believes anybody that types a paragraph more than the worth of 5 sentences is on the spectrum.

@forevergymcelling @geezcel you're all on the spectrum

Hahaha I remember this user from lookism , looks like my distant lost brother that did whitemaxxing . I wouldn't necessarily call him a chadlite per psl , but I can see that he'd appeal to certain girls

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Also the guy in op could easily land himself a gl girl if he worked out, got a nice thick neck halo and did some other soft maxes.
Alas, our minds are our greatest enemies against pragmatism

I just find it remarkable the level of projection these guys embark on

They kill jokes. They kill discussions. They kill everything. When is Lookism returning? lol. These guys literally suck the stimulation and/or fun out of every thread that's worth posting in, before even the first page is finished

He knows about the video. Lookism aren't retards that play the same shit again and again and kill the atmosphere
lookism users are like preteen girls comparing android vs iphones but now instead its lookism vs looksmax

lookism users are like preteen girls comparing android vs iphones but now instead its lookism vs looksmax

The users from Lookism I relate to as they keep it real and speak their mind instead of posting for effect and showing absolutely no colourfulness to their personality, in order to avoid not coming across as 'cringe or non-NT' like you try-hards who have pretty-boy models in your avatars.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger

- He is white

View attachment 1426747
He's a HTN.

- He is white

View attachment 1426747
NVM, LTN.

This is a Chadlite for comparison:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back