He threw away everything for jb horse rider pussy lesson for men to learn self control

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME

Millionaire star showjumper, 63, who competed in 2012 Olympics ADMITS sexually abusing protégé who says he took her virginity when she was 17 - and that his wife walked in on them​

Screenshot 20230713 0320262

• Richard Fellers was arrested in June 2021 on four counts of sexually abusing a minor: he had a sexual relationship with his student when she was 17
  • Maggie Kehring said she 'idolized' the Olympic athlete, but last year said she now saw him as a 'sociopath'
  • Fellers on Tuesday pleaded guilty to interstate travel to engage in illicit sexual conduct with a minor: he will spend 30 months in prison
Fucked up his entire life for some jb pussy lesson for all of you ITS NOT WORTH IT HAVE SELF CONTROL

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and Yliaster
30 months in prison to smash prime jb coochie like that sound like a fair exchange to me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
30 months in prison to smash prime jb coochie like that sound like a fair exchange to me
Yeah getting fucked by Tyrone Chico and Derrick as their bunk bitch then getting out with the permanent mental trauma of being a faggot on a sex offender list no thank you.

lol the comments, yes he should LITERALLY GET THE DEATH PENALTY for having sex with a beautiful fully sexually developed female

fucking rope all normies

• +1
Reactions: Musclecel, Deleted member 29078 and Jagged0