He wanted to join for 3 years

ANON

ANON

Fuchsia
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Posts
10,106
Reputation
21,059
He just didn’t know how :COFFEE:

Do u believe him
IMG 2293
IMG 2292


He should be 2023

Mods change his joindate
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pexy, hopelessmanlet32, ragu and 12 others
imagine being so retarted that you posted a thread about me,you are one insane individ
I’ve posted alot of threads :COFFEE:

I will forget u tommrow dw
 
  • +1
Reactions: iqletlowtest and simematic
yk hes lying bc how can u go 3 years and not get the urge to reply to some dumb shit a nigga said
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ANON
yk hes lying bc how can u go 3 years and not get the urge to reply to some dumb shit a nigga said
Just happens to lurk for 3 years

We’ve never heard that before
 
  • JFL
Reactions: L(oser)ooksmaxxer
Just happens to lurk for 3 years

We’ve never heard that before
I was acc lurking since 2018 bro I just didn’t know how to make an acc:lul::lul::lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ANON
I was acc lurking since 2018 bro I just didn’t know how to make an acc:lul::lul::lul:
How do u not know how to make a account

It’s literally the same as every other website
 
  • +1
Reactions: L(oser)ooksmaxxer
imagine being so retarted that you posted a thread about me,you are one insane individ
Buddy boy :AMOGUS: is lying about :AMOGUS: joining :AMOGUS: I f*cking run :AMOGUS: this forum :AMOGUS: dont put disrespect :AMOGUS: on my name :AMOGUS:
 
How do u not know how to make a account

It’s literally the same as every other website
Not me bro it was a joke:lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ANON
I don’t ragebait
The content published by this account that can be deemed as offensive, concerning, thoughtless, etc. is either written as a joke (and shouldn't be taken seriously), satire, unfiltered, done exclusively for attention, or written during a time of extreme mental turbulence. I love everyone and think there should be fair rights for everyone anything said otherwise is meant as a joke or satire Nothing posted should be interpreted as expressing genuine intent to commit, encourage, or threaten violence or any unlawful act.
 
The content published by this account that can be deemed as offensive, concerning, thoughtless, etc. is either written as a joke (and shouldn't be taken seriously), satire, unfiltered, done exclusively for attention, or written during a time of extreme mental turbulence. I love everyone and think there should be fair rights for everyone anything said otherwise is meant as a joke or satire Nothing posted should be interpreted as expressing genuine intent to commit, encourage, or threaten violence or any unlawful act.
Try harder
 
jealous
3 year old acc and 5k posts:lul:
Peeps aren’t usually jealous of post count

Don’t use it to flex please :COFFEE:
 
  • +1
Reactions: L(oser)ooksmaxxer and jp212
Peeps aren’t usually jealous of post count

Don’t use it to flex please :COFFEE:
not flexing he is the one that pointed it out first
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
  • JFL
Reactions: L(oser)ooksmaxxer

Similar threads

asurax100
Replies
2
Views
34
L(oser)ooksmaxxer
L(oser)ooksmaxxer
heightmaxxing
Replies
6
Views
64
heightmaxxing
heightmaxxing
roymustang
Replies
21
Views
122
Eldian
Eldian
Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
2
Views
40
Aokiuwu
Aokiuwu
lowinhibragecel
Replies
7
Views
48
xlimz
xlimz

Users who are viewing this thread

  • L(oser)ooksmaxxer
  • jp212
  • iqletlowtest
  • simematic
  • Sensitive Young Boy
  • hopelessmanlet32
  • ifwtwinuzi
  • NEWBOYO
  • 𝔒𝔯𝔟𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔠𝔢𝔩
  • Oscaridk
  • polarpop
  • holybrutal
  • SickendExistence
  • truesub5--
  • sub5147
  • chud10282892
  • real_rxz
  • deathwatch
  • Arthur7689
  • boneridden
Back
Top