Head narrowing surgery: how is 1 cm reduction per side possible?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
1 cm reduction per side = 2 cm reduction in head width. That’s an utterly insane difference.

Cephalic Index Chart:

Dolichocephalic0.7 – 0.75
Mesocephalic0.75 – 0.8
Brachycephalic0.8 – 0.85

1 cm reduction per side will make a guy go from brachycephalic directly to dolicho.

If someone’s skull is 16.5 cm wide and 20 cm long, their cephalic index is 0.825, right in the middle of the brachy range. If they get that Eppley surgery and narrow down the side of their head by 1 cm on each side, they’d end up with a 14.5 cm wide skull and a cephalic index of 0.725, a mid-dolicho index.

If that ain’t mind-blowing enough, the average thickness of men’s temporal bones is only about 4 mm. The temporalis muscles, located on the sides of the head, are 6 mm thick on average for men.

1 cm reduction per side would leave a man with literally no skull on the sides of his head.

With all that being said, the surgeons obviously know way more about this than I do, so surely their claims are at the very least somewhat accurate. So here’s my question to the surgery experts: how is a 1 cm per side reduction in head width achieved?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gunna, Deleted member 6723, SkinjobCatastrophe and 5 others
Yeah bro, the 1 cm on skull is really destroying your looks.
Its definitely worth it to destroy the structural stability of your skull to reduce it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and thecel
Fuck, I've been thinking about what you said and you might be onto something
Every male model has a very rectangular face, and even models that have insane cheekbones have defined and projected cheekbones, but not somehow extremly wide.

I have this exact skull type
(from your other thread)
And when I use faceapp male filter (which makes me look so much better), a large part of what it does is, it just fucking reduces my cheekbone width, so my face is more rectangular than diamond

Even cheekbone moggers such as
Dont have cheekbones as wide as the guy above. Thair temples are more or less in line with their zygos width.

@thecel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Every male model has a very rectangular face, and even models that have insane cheekbones have defined and projected cheekbones, but not somehow extremly wide.

View attachment 1048386(from your other thread)
And when I use faceapp male filter (which makes me look so much better), a large part of what it does is, it just fucking reduces my cheekbone width, so my face is more rectangular than diamond

View attachment 1048388View attachment 1048389View attachment 1048392
Dont have cheekbones as wide as the guy above. Thair temples are more or less in line with their zygos width.

@thecel thoughts?

Yeah, temples more or less in line with zygo breadth is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Mongrelcel
1 cm reduction per side = 2 cm reduction in head width. That’s an utterly insane difference.

Cephalic Index Chart:

Dolichocephalic0.7 – 0.75
Mesocephalic0.75 – 0.8
Brachycephalic0.8 – 0.85

1 cm reduction per side will make a guy go from brachycephalic directly to dolicho.

If someone’s skull is 16.5 cm wide and 20 cm long, their cephalic index is 0.825, right in the middle of the brachy range. If they get that Eppley surgery and narrow down the side of their head by 1 cm on each side, they’d end up with a 14.5 cm wide skull and a cephalic index of 0.725, a mid-dolicho index.

If that ain’t mind-blowing enough, the average thickness of men’s temporal bones is only about 4 mm. The temporalis muscles, located on the sides of the head, are 6 mm thick on average for men.

1 cm reduction per side would leave a man with literally no skull on the sides of his head.

With all that being said, the surgeons obviously know way more about this than I do, so surely their claims are at the very least somewhat accurate. So here’s my question to the surgery experts: how is a 1 cm per side reduction in head width achieved?
@RealSurgerymax
Is 1 cm per side achievable with temporal removal?

• +1
Cope thread

• Hmm...

View attachment 1048386(from your other thread)

View attachment 1048388View attachment 1048389View attachment 1048392

@thecel thoughts?
Mid tier normie at best

• +1
Doli skull is the most subhuman skull shape

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 9670
You think dolicho is a good skull shape ?

The ideal skull is of a dolichocephalic cephalic index and the absolute width of an average-sized mesocephalic skull. In other words, average width and above-average front-to-back length.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Mongrelcel, isis_Bleach and 4 others
  • +1
this is not important

• WTF
Found a new pic of OP

article-1306591-0AEC3003000005DC-395_468x294.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Beetlejuice and thecel
Thats insane, i read about it and it says they just cut out a big part of your temporalis muscle. How would you chew after that i wonder

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Mongrelcel and thecel
Thats insane, i read about it and it says they just cut out a big part of your temporalis muscle. How would you chew after that i wonder
it doesn't affect chewing at all, in fact you can chew the day after the procedure