Heads up youre not going to succeed

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Unless you are born into an elite class or you're legit like legit good looking like tanned 6'2 model face and ideally with lots of inherited money you're not going to succeed as a man in the modern west so you can come back in 5 years and say oh yeah you were right

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, RoundHouse, Deleted member 8608 and 2 others
What if I already am?

:lul: yeah op just ldar

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
man depressed and pessimistic posts like this are annoying and dont add anything tbh. stop this shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LebenistneHure, Laylow225, Deleted member 11758 and 5 others
Cuck behavior. You need to always WANT MORE, always seek to improve in every aspect. Once you don't, you are dead.

• +1
Reactions: Laylow225 and RoundHouse
Cuck behavior. You need to always WANT MORE, always seek to improve in every aspect. Once you don't, you are dead.
You can do what you want but most won't be rich at a young age and won't get any hot girls pregnant

I see legit subhumans driving around in ferraris, porsches and lamborghinis in my city. Most attractive chads life a slave life at office jobs.
The rich dudes are subhuman oldcel high iq business owners.

• +1
Reactions: Laylow225
I see legit subhumans driving around in ferraris, porsches and lamborghinis in my city. Most attractive chads life a slave life at office jobs.
The rich dudes are subhuman oldcel high iq business owners.
Its logical that most of those rich people are old.
Because accumulating great wealth in someone's twenties is hard and 90% of people dont have an IQ or balls for that.
The only legit way to be rich in your youth is to be born into a wealthy family.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot