Healing powers of laughter

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Posts
13,569
Reputation
15,972
I'm listening to some classic prank calls rn that I used to listen to as a teenager and kid. Most prank calls are usually just childish, but these are legit so hilarious and well done! Everytime I laugh is so euphoric. I can only imagine what good it does for my health.

I would post them, but they're in Swedish so most of you wouldn't get anything out of it. Maybe you can post some funny content in English for us to enjoy!

I might post science related content here later about the healing powers of laughter.
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_

Similar threads

V3xo
Replies
6
Views
135
gandylite.
gandylite.
Lowdimotrucel
Replies
13
Views
100
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
D
Replies
7
Views
63
milkshake_addict
milkshake_addict
arkzy7
Replies
10
Views
77
arkzy7
arkzy7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top