HEALTH IS LAW

S

SwerveGG

Bronze
so many ppl on this site r genuinely so dumb when it comes to looksmaxing, they talk about skincare and eyebrow grooming, if you are young, you can change more than your looks, you can change your whole life, when u start to understand what makes someone a “chad” it is healthy, normal, perfect development, which we don’t get much these days in 2024. if you are young please listen to me, this can change your life, raw meats, make sure ur always chewing, carnivore diet, inject test and hgh, take aromasin, max out your mental health, no cortisol, good sleep, breathe through your nose, keep good posture, stay away from any negativity, go outside a lot, make sure ur face is developing correctly, u can also use ortho devices, these “chads” that u guys glorify, are just like u, except they had better development, stop putting people on a pedestal, trust in God, learn the science behind development, and why health=looks. you can all do it

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Annihilator, dangis, depressionmaxxing and 3 others
Except you can't avoid going bald and having a big nose through diet, nor can you avoid being ethnic or having thin lips by "going outside a lot". Can a carnivore diet give you hooded eyes? Nope. Can good sleep and posture increase your facial harmony? No, they can't. Health matters, but genes are still king.

• +1
Reactions: druiyaw
Subscribe to my YouTube channel

• JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover
Except you can't avoid going bald and having a big nose through diet, nor can you avoid being ethnic or having thin lips by "going outside a lot". Can a carnivore diet give you hooded eyes? Nope. Can good sleep and posture increase your facial harmony? No, they can't. Health matters, but genes are still king.
haemony legit = health, lmfao, God made it so the healthy beings, we’re picked by the opposite sex, as they would reproduce good offspring, and everything u listed besides being ethnic, is a result of poor health

seems like it, but so many ppl don’t understand this, they think genetics is why there ugly
I think everybodys base is mtn min except genuinely deformed people, just living healthy chewing tough foods since birth doesnt magically make you chad + it is a lot of genetics but mtn base for all i feel

IMG 2536

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene
Subscribe to my YouTube channel

[IMG alt="Never Get Up"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/55/55284.jpg?1729690432[/IMG]

Never Get Up

Keep grindin, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams
Joined Dec 13, 2023

Dec 13, 2023

“Highest iq black piller on earth”

[IMG alt="Never Get Up"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/55/55284.jpg?1729690432[/IMG]

Never Get Up

Keep grindin, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams
Joined Dec 13, 2023

Dec 13, 2023

“Highest iq black piller on earth”

• JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover
seems like it, but so many ppl don’t understand this, they think genetics is why there ugly
yea tell me how can i change my dna with good diet genetics are everything hardmaxx is the only hope left if u are sub 5 srry to shatter ur cope:forcedsmile: