Bobelbrah

Bobelbrah

Bo bo
Retarded question I know, but here we go:

What's the ideal ejaculatory length?

we've gone the wrong way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Schönling
Depends on your dick length. If 9 inches and up semen is just going to leak out. 5-7 inches I would say 0.5-1 feet. 2-4 inches 3 feet.

Unironically this or rope

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413 and Bobelbrah
If laying down, must reach at least your chin to be optimal.

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems
Do you kegels? They apparently helps with the matter
I'm joking but if i had to guess its like 2-3 feet idk man, I've never noticed.

Depends on your dick length. If 9 inches and up semen is just going to leak out. 5-7 inches I would say 0.5-1 feet. 2-4 inches 3 feet.
I'm 7 inches, so guess that cuts me some slack. Still, long ways to go... What's the best gym for coommaxing?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and .*my*.
this or rope
393_1000.gif

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Bobelbrah and Deleted member 5145
it’s over if you care about this

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
mirin while I rope then

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I'm 7 inches, so guess that cuts me some slack. Still, long ways to go... What's the best gym for coommaxing?
Moving your ass and taking creatine. Eating more protein. Creatine increased my semen volume.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Bobelbrah
@Bobelbrah I sent her that vid btw.

Also is my dick big ? No homo I just curious

• JFL
Reactions: Bobelbrah
You dick mog me so you're good I'm 6.4 only

Still above the average preferred size for women(6,2 iirc). Which means your on the right way, iykwim
Change your diet over several months it will change. Also arousal level matters Alot. If you cum fast usually less semen will be out if you edge yourself and do it for long you will cum more. Also check dht and t levels and get d3 and tongkat ali

Change your diet over several months it will change. Also arousal level matters Alot. If you cum fast usually less semen will be out if you edge yourself and do it for long you will cum more. Also check dht and t levels and get d3 and tongkat ali
I eat pretty healthy already. And last time I checked I actually had higher t than normal levels. I've always been a shortcoomercel. Any recommendations? I have noticed the effect of arousal levels, but I still don't go a more than maybe 2 feet, at most.
Not surprising. Also my cum is half transperant instead of white also
I pray that japanese man gets his ass working so you can get off that shit, doesn't sound healthy :(

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I eat pretty healthy already. And last time I checked I actually had higher t than normal levels. I've always been a shortcoomercel. Any recommendations? I have noticed the effect of arousal levels, but I still don't go a more than maybe 2 feet, at most.

I pray that japanese man gets his ass working so you can get off that shit, doesn't sound healthy :(
Dr tsuji is my savior I pray daily and ty bro

• +1
Srs? it's over, more like 3 inches for me
depends on how often you cum, the less the more volume you'll have

but yeah if you do it once a day it definitely should shoot up to a few feet

depends on how often you cum, the less the more volume you'll have

but yeah if you do it once a day it definitely should shoot up to
So what does my subhuman ejaculatory abilities say about my health? Subpar muscles? Bad hormonal profile?

I remember the last time doin no fap, lasted like 5 months .. looked up some good ole umemaro and did the ole reverse toilet position came like a fuckin water hose thinking back it seems like the most ive ever came.
remember the moment it happened felt life force going away lmao , so sedating.

• JFL
I remember the last time doin no fap, lasted like 5 months .. looked up some good ole umemaro and did the ole reverse toilet position came like a fuckin water hose thinking back it seems like the most ive ever came.
remember the moment it happened felt life force going away lmao , so sedating.
JFL!!!