Healthy hair

A

ale_gol

Iron
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Posts
239
Reputation
71
I reckon my hair is most likely damaged
After I brush it back with my hand it looks like that doesn’t flow or sit back nice at all ,
Feels a bit dry , how I achieve nice hair
I don’t shampoo or use products
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1957.jpeg
    IMG_1957.jpeg
    316.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_
U barely have any hair dawg
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish and Dydargas_
I reckon my hair is most likely damaged
After I brush it back with my hand it looks like that doesn’t flow or sit back nice at all ,
Feels a bit dry , how I achieve nice hair
I don’t shampoo or use products
your hair is just short son you barely have any hair talking about 'flow'
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish and Dydargas_
rodrick heffley ahh
IMG 0549
 

Similar threads

Eldian
Replies
3
Views
65
SKINNYMAX123
SKINNYMAX123
awrowboros
Replies
0
Views
34
awrowboros
awrowboros
catvan
Replies
3
Views
63
Idehomannetje
Idehomannetje
Mxrii0.
Replies
0
Views
35
Mxrii0.
Mxrii0.
#1foidmaxxer
Replies
6
Views
92
#1foidmaxxer
#1foidmaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

  • joshp35
  • ale_gol
  • blyater
  • tryingtoascend2
  • Pskne
  • arthurfish
  • Dydargas_
  • Dealz
  • Daniel Larpson JR
Back
Top