Hear me up this might sound kinda redpill shit but...

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
Take two dudes same height same psl same ethnicity same body basically identical body wise let's say they're both gl but one is shy nice soy boy who's clingy and cringy and the other is tough masculine mannerisms cold disregards people and dominates every social gathering i am certain that the second guy would slay way more than the first.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, turkproducer and Demir
Take two dudes same height same psl same ethnicity same body basically identical body wise let's say they're both gl but one is shy nice soy boy who's clingy and cringy and the other is tough masculine mannerisms cold disregards people and dominates every social gathering i am certain that the second guy would slay way more than the first.
Obviously. This was never disputed. This is a terrible thread ngl

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 685, CupOfCoffee and 4 others
She probably gonna wait for chad PM her

She probably gonna wait for chad PM her
You didn't get the point imagine two chads pming her one is a lovey dovey soy boy cuck and the other is anazgressive masculine relentless beast the second one will seduce her

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
yes legit, whenever i’ve has a girl interested in me and i acted aloof her attraction for me was always way higher.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Einstein IQ

[IMG alt="Andromeda88"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/1/1415.jpg?1570471223[/IMG]