Heard a group of schoolgirls talk about how they would abort a short son.

And then everyone clapped.

This forum should now renamed as copes.org or height.org
You fuckers face is what matters
Be above 5'8-5'9 and you are all set
If not get LL
height only adds up if you have the physique as well
height doesnt really add much if your ugly either aswell

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Yes i am, if you want i can pm a photo of her, actually i denied 2 relationships bc one was too ugly and the other was hot but kinda retarded
can you Pm me photo of the hot one?

By ignoring you comply with it which makes you a supporter, fucking retard.
Be smart dude, only fight for what benefits you, if you are not chad then they are your ennemies
Don’t make chad’s offspring life easier

Face surgery is cheaper and safer than LL so stop crying
Okay but plastic surgery isn't magic. It can fix certain flaws, but it can't create beauty where there isn't one. While LL is very straightforward, you just need to get double LL to not fuck up you're proportions.

Be smart dude, only fight for what benefits you, if you are not chad then they are your ennemies
Don’t make chad’s offspring life easier
I got Chad genes but I don't wanna be the traditional jacked bearded tattooed masccuck, I don't give a fuck about what females want, only what I want.

But I got principles and fighting injustice is one of them, it's personal.

bo
If not get LL
everything matters theory.

hyperfocusing on one aspect is retarded, but obviously being tall is a major boost to your smv

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
If not get LL
Lmao

6’ is minimum height to be human

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Solar and 5.5psl
I got Chad genes but I don't wanna be the traditional jacked bearded tattooed masccuck, I don't give a fuck about what females want, only what I want.

But I got principles and fighting injustice is one of them, it's personal.
I know, just don’t waste your time on these degenerates
Save what you can

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
I know, just don’t waste your time on these degenerates
Save what you can
I may look the way I do but I'm a warrior, the kind who willingly dies impaled on the frontlines... How do you recommend I change? Please enlighten me.

• +1
Reactions: Eren
Jfl I’ll make sure to impregnate the tallest and most heightist bitch ever after I go through double LL and of course wearing my 10cm elevator shoes.

Jfl I’ll make sure to impregnate the tallest and most heightist bitch ever after I go through double LL and of course wearing my 10cm elevator shoes.
Trolling the woman

You can't blame them.

Height is usually just compensation for a shit face. "Teehee my boyfriend is so tall" because she wouldn't date him otherwise, he's just a trophy boyfriend. Just focus on face instead of breaking your legs for 4 inches of leg bone increase (doesn't look aesthetic). No girl who is mentally sane will reject a 5'9" guy who has a good face.

Height is usually just compensation for a shit face. "Teehee my boyfriend is so tall" because she wouldn't date him otherwise, he's just a trophy boyfriend. Just focus on face instead of breaking your legs for 4 inches of leg bone increase (doesn't look aesthetic). No girl who is mentally sane will reject a 5'9" guy who has a good face.
Im 5'3 brother

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
I sat in my classroom working on an essey when i heard 4 girls talking about if they would abort a retard. They all said yes, i think its okay BUT then they said that they would abort a short son, after that i asked that you cant see if the son is gonna be short and these hoes said: "doesnt matter when he grows short i will adopt or kill him".
I hate woman I hate woman I hate woman I hate woman I hate woman in minecraft
Funny thing; one of the girls wanted a relationship with me but she was a silly cosplayer which is kinda mid
i agree with them tho my son would suffer as a manlet why not end his suffring

Users who are viewing this thread

Back