Heard girls talking about lifts

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
This was 3 weeks ago some foids were talking about how “you can’t trust how tall they claim now because of shoes” i stg Seattle has some motherfucking INCELS bruh i gon meatup wichyall at da tacobell

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
They put sucks in their bra’s but shit on lifts because it’s „dishonest“. Typical female nature, nothing new.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, Amnesia, Oberyn and 2 others
This was 3 weeks ago some foids were talking about how “you can’t trust how tall they claim now because of shoes” i stg Seattle has some motherfucking INCELS bruh i gon meatup wichyall at da tacobell
I would have said “you can’t trust how hot they claim they are now due to the gallons of makeup on their face like clowns 🤡

Fucking whores we men fruad the one thing we HAVE TOO get laid meanwhile women fruad everything from Ass, tits all the way to their very fucking face and height (heels) and THEY DONT EVEN NEED TO AS THEY ARE WOMEN NOBODY CARES HOW UGLY WHAT RACE OR HOW SHORT THEY ARE

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and mug
They put sucks in their bra’s but shit on lifts because it’s „dishonest“. Typical female nature, nothing new.
True, they were Becky’s also

• WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
@Amnesia

Thots?